You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 5:33pm

Meridian button is gone?

under battlefields icon, the icon for meridian is gone. It's Saturday and we can't do meridian? not that it's a bad thing for me, I suck in there but still, the tab for meridan instance is gone as of now.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 6:48pm

By technical reasons Meridian Vaults will be relaunched on the next week.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 7:48pm

By technical reasons Meridian Vaults will be relaunched on the next week.
and how do you know that? admin didn't even not take few minutes for explain why they removed meridian.

they opened a hex party at plateau and removed meridian while people was in q without any explain... I wonder how you know that.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:22pm

Additionally, on April 24th, 10:00 all Cross-server battlefields will be turned off and No-break will be turned on until May 3rd, 12:00!
as stated Click HERE
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:37pm

Didn't stop them from turning interserver for arenas, temples and ccs :p

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 12:54am

They removed only meridian ... meridian was accessible, people was in Q, but while people was in Q they decided to remove it ... no explain, no one word, nothing ...

That's called respect the players !!!

Monday, April 30th 2018, 9:08am

was in queue, admin remove Meridian.... and then... no button for decline Meridian
Impossible to be in group cauz was in queue