You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 1:54pm

I'll get a uhhhh I'll get a McSpecial Offer

I just realized that the Special Offer section is closed in premium shop, in the news it said it'd be open until July 23rd , is this a bug or something?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 2:40pm

It was supposed to last until the 18th
Is what Lisad said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 3:04pm

certif of d should come

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 4:34pm

that's a spicy meat-a ball-a
Anyways i don't care, i got most of what i needed, it just sucks that we're told it's gonna end at Monday which makes far more sense than what happened today, but then it ends in the middle of the week.

However i know that there's a certain human player whose hand starts shaking right now and he really wants to come and type "maaaang cahal and othaz poop on admonz and they don't get slap on wurst, i get banned without warning blah blah blah" so i'll just end my criticisms here. It's not too much of a big deal but i hope it doesn't happen in future.

Peace.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 8:51pm

The sale will last from July 12th until 12:00, July 23th!

The sale will last from July 12th until 12:00, July 18th!

magic :stronger:

not very nice though with out a day notice??
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: