You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:11pm

Equipment for pets?

There are slots for pet equipment in the pet tab. Any ideas when we are going to get that option available to use? Is it in RU yet?

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:21pm

They will not do nothing because they earn money without making new stuff like that anyway.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 10:54pm

They will not do nothing because they earn money without making new stuff like that anyway.

thats a pathetic low blow answer .well:

@-Sasgaard- dont hold your breath for FY19, I have not seen it in RU Q&A sessions. Hopefully some day :)

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:07pm

I'm not totally sure if they are planned to be used for pet armor as people have thought or if they will simply be used to equip skills and other stuff for the new Huntsman/Hunter/Whateverthef reputation that will be coming with the future updates which lets us use our pets to scavange for resources and other stuff

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:21pm

Pet equipment is on RU yes.

Link for pet

I don't understand Russian so I cannot translate what these stats are.

But as Blood-slayer666 says they contribute to a new medal that involves sending pets on timed missions, where your number of upgraded pets is going to matter (can do more missions and more difficult missions). Though it seems there are 2 different sections of equipment, 4 on the left and 4 on the right. Perhaps they have different purposes.

Link for medal

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:26pm

my bad did not see these, but I only have low level account on RU :lol:

:drink: thanks for info
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 3:54pm

maybe next big update then....would be nice to have something new to do to keep the boredom away.