You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 8:43pm

all these years, and this feature has yet to change jesussss

Wednesday, October 3rd 2018, 2:11pm

If my math is good, then counting in silver coins 5.000s/100*0.05=2.5s
It gave you right amount of ingame money, but it's too little, not worth to freeze 50g to get 2.5s, that's your actual point I think.
Better find other things to invest your gold to... :money: profession :mine:

Wednesday, October 3rd 2018, 6:26pm

i calculate if befor 2years or so - you can make arround ~227g per year if you make deposits with 0,05/4/3% with the max. possible amount(500g) over the whole year .

Why not ;) ?

Wednesday, October 3rd 2018, 11:56pm

i calculate if befor 2years or so - you can make arround ~227g per year if you make deposits with 0,05/4/3% with the max. possible amount(500g) over the whole year .

Why not ;) ?

That's 62 silver per day, that's sick.
Invest that amount on your character and hunt - You will get MUCH more back by just hunting or even by just collecting higher level resources (Because if you invest 500-1500g on a low level character the RIGHT way - You can increase their daily income in game by far more degrees).

Friday, October 5th 2018, 5:23am

Why not ;) ?

That's 62 silver per day, that's sick.
Invest that amount on your character and hunt - You will get MUCH more back by just hunting or even by just collecting higher level resources (Because if you invest 500-1500g on a low level character the RIGHT way - You can increase their daily income in game by far more degrees).
Yeah if i had 500g atm i definitely would not be investing it in the bank, especially since its still at the same percentage its not even enticing, 500g could definitely get a lower level player a lot of places if you invested into them rather than if they leave it sitting in that bank.

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 10:49pm

I used to laugh at the bank deposit idea, but I actually use it now days. I don't care about the paltry amount of money it earns, it's a good place to "hide" the money so I don't spend it impulsivly, like throwing hundreds down the black hole or into chests or mirrors. At times I wish there were more than just 3 deposits available.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 1:57pm

If you can't control yourself...