You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 11:49pm

Rejoice and give thanks, for your day of worship has come

Your omnipotent ruler and compassionate executioner has reached a milestone. Yes, it is today, today we celebrate the date of Birth of our Compassionate Ruler and Saviour, OriginalSith.

- There will be a 24 hour giving of thanks, followed by a ruthless ravage of the "unwanted and undesireable".

REJOICE! REJOICE! for you may now praise with all your heart and might, scream it to the heavens

"OriginalSith is here, OriginSith is kind, OriginalSith is compassion, OriginalSith is final judgement"

again, REJOICE and give thanks!
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 11:51pm

eat rocks fatso

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 11:54pm

DONT let yourself be cast aside into the abyss of waste, sing your praises and send your repentance by gift to OriginalSith so you may be spared and welcomed into the Home of Eternal Bliss with Sith :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 11:56pm

all hail Sith! Bringer of death and giver of life. Destroyer of worlds and Creator of Magmars. (yeah we remember) May your day be merry and full of women and beer. (mostly just Justeen and Nakia milk)

Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:26am

Happy birthday! :xmasparty: i m just here for some cake :drink:

Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:34am

all hail Sith! Bringer of death and giver of life. Destroyer of worlds and Creator of Magmars. (yeah we remember) May your day be merry and full of women and beer. (mostly just Justeen and Nakia milk)
Welcome to Eternal Bliss with Sith, young one. Please partake of some whitecake and wine. Drink and be merry... or frank, or Josie but dont be justeen or nakia, please... just dont.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:35am

Happy birthday! :xmasparty: i m just here for some cake :drink:
And you shall have your cake AND eat it too! Welcome to Eternal Bliss with Sith :) Bathrooms are down the hall on your right.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:40am

12:35 AM T-DeAdLY-J [19] has sent you a Great Unarius as a gift.

Welcome to Eternal Bliss with Sith! You have achieved enlitenment through atonement and have avoided the abyss of waste.

Rejoice!

Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:54am

eat rocks fatso

11:42 PM Lil Undies [14] has sent you a Fine Wine Barrel as a gift.

You may rejoice with eternal happiness that you have been plucked from the abyss to be with Sith in Eternal Bliss.

Rejoice!

Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:56am

12:50 AM Kaalia [13] has sent you a Flag and Drum as a gift.

Welcome to Eternal Bliss with Sith! There are plates and cutlery right before the buffet table.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 12:57am

Many many more gifts of bliss and repentance, too many to list at the moment! Those who have received atonement, there is a light dinner at 6pm and dance starts at 8 and goes till 1am.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 1:29pm

Happy Birthday)

May you never change ...

:drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, October 12th 2018, 8:24pm

Happy Birthday)

May you never change ...

20:13 PM You have removed player Sequana [8] from your enemy list.

You may now send your gift of attonement to achieve Bliss with Sith ;) Dont let yourself fall along the wayside towards the abyss of waste. Rejoice as your opportunity for enlitenment is there for you, just reach out and accept it!

Friday, October 12th 2018, 11:03pm

You ain't dead yet Steelblade ?

Friday, October 12th 2018, 11:51pm

Happy Birthday)

May you never change ...

Your gift of attonement has been received and you've been given the gift of enlightenment and mercy. Please proceed to the processing area to get fitted for your new white gown and drink the kool-aid of Bliss to enter the flock.

*give her a double shot of it, make sure you run the de-lousing x2 aswell cause we all know she's got the hots for me and she's likely thinking this is her way to get to me while I'm sleeping. As a matter of fact, double up security on my bedroom door too.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 11:55pm

You ain't dead yet Steelblade ?
She's not dead, just likely taking time off due to real life duties. Now, if you're insinuating that i'm her, i'm sure by now Aix can confirm that i'm not by IP address through admins. I'm sure that when Steel gets back, she'll read this and come pay you a visit on her own but since you've not given any gift of attonement to me, your Omnipotent Saviour, I'm sure you wont mind when the 24hrs of Thanks and Praise is up that I come find you and cast you into the abyss of waste ;)

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 12:02am

Yeah, sure, IP address lol. But I don't care anyway so enjoy the day.

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 12:15am

12:10 AM Tzunami [11] has sent you a Shining Amarillys as a gift.

We welcome another repentant person to the flock. Rejoice! Your gift of pennance has been accepted and you may bathe in the Bliss of Sith! Let the golden shower of Bliss engulf you and cleanse you!

*make sure you check her a few times, she tends to be sneaky with tickly things and we all know where tickles leads too!

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 12:29am

The 24 hours of praise and thanks is up... Those of you who've been welcomed into the light shall be forever enlightened and those who chose to be left aside in the abyss of waste, shall reek of sin and decay as the power of Bliss consumes them in the purity of fire! Their pennance will be paid in blood and anguish.

Sith

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 9:28am

hi, old warrior!!! happy birthday, but you know, i will not give up sending you 52 faithful knights