You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 6:36pm

Important regarding attack rule.

So i have been talking with an human guard (mattatore) and he thinks this way:
1- I cannot throw wraiths to another players without being provocated or else i go to jail.
2- Despectives comments towards you ARE NOT a provocation such as calling you "crying midget" or "useless" (wich are obviusly ofensive).
3- Threatening players from others clan to quit their clan or else they get exe is not an provocation either.

This really needs to be checked, learn the difference between provocating and insulting, also i don't see in the attack rule that i can't throw wraiths to others (it only says that its taken as a provocation NOT as an attack).

I hope Lisad and human guards can clarify this, because mattatore says i can't do anything but take the despective coments from someone else (in game not at forum and from same race) and not be able to do anything because it doesn't have bad words? then it doesnt deserve a mute :cool:

Also its not only me in this issue is every single enemy this players has made:
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=KaW4SaKy

i'd also like what other players thinks about this, why am i not allowed to throw wraiths? why despective comments without bad words are not considered a provocation? why threatening is not a provocation?.

WTF is this? :lol:

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 7:06pm

1- I cannot throw wraiths to another players without being provocated or else i go to jail.
2- Despectives comments towards you ARE NOT a provocation such as calling you "crying midget" or "useless" (wich are obviusly ofensive).
3- Threatening players from others clan to quit their clan or else they get exe is not an provocation either.

1. of course you can throw summons, mirror, hexes as those are all provocation as also explained in the update of the attack rules. And what I got from the chatlogs of your conversation with Mattatore, this is exactly what he also explained to you. Looks like there was a missunderstanding between you and him in your talking.

Any provocation is legal but it also gives the "victim" the right to hire an executioner to kill you for any single provocation.

2. What is an insult? Insults are clearly defined in chat rules. Otherwise there would be players who "feel insulted" by a simple Hello and would use it as a provocation for an attack.

3. Threatening players to leave a clan. Here clearly we have to see how serious this threat can be taken. But in any case, the player who threatens can threaten as much as he want. He as well only can attack if he has a valid reason. And just not want to have someone in a certain clan is no valid reason at all. So this threat is nothing but bragging.

I hope I could answer all your questions. If not, please do not hesitate to contact human headguard hellrocker27. He will gladly explain and answer to all your further questions and can clarify all you need.

Good game
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 7:12pm

Here comes the issue of the misundertanding, i asked him if i could throw wraiths to someone (wich is low level) without going to jail but he would keep on answering that it counts as a provocation instead of just simply answering my question.
1. of course you can throw summons, mirror, hexes as those are all provocation as also explained in the update of the attack rules. And what I got from the chatlogs of your conversation with Mattatore, this is exactly what he also explained to you. Looks like there was a missunderstanding between you and him in your talking.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 7:22pm

Well, I answered your question. And I think there is no further need to keep picking on a guard just because he did not answer to your satisfaction.

If you have any complaints about a guard, you should use the complaint topic in forum or contact the head guard and place your complaint. That would be the correct way of doing it.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 8:07pm

As seen from some past weeks I have been seeing an increase in escalation of issues . That being said if you have any issue with any guards instead of making forums you all can always approach me,or can send mail with the issue.

Same goes for the attack rules,please read the rules before jumping to any conclusions.