You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 2:09am

Tallaars Riggiing x3, I guess HH needed valor for ranks

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…260542&finish=1

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…260871&finish=1

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…261279&finish=1

Few years back, my clanmates went and did tallaars and they all got jailed... so, lets see what's going to happen here?

Anything? Nothing? Given a pass as usual? No valor reduction fines? And please, dont insult everyones intelligence by saying "oh, they didn't know so we're just gonna warn them verbally" lol

Ball is in your court now...
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 2:17am

And ya, I see lot of healings happend during fights when i see the statistics.

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 2:21am

If I remember, the fine was 50g for rigging at one time, hell i'd imagine many would do the same to get all that valor that they all gained! and only for 50g! What a deal! Jippy was the king of this type of thing with "Relent tallaars" over here lol

Lets hope this is handled correctly... cause lets be honest, us as players can only "hope" it is...
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 2:46am

Heal points = Mass healing (Document yourself).

Rigging for 100k valor?

You can get 1 million valor in temple and CC.
You can even get 2 million valor in special cases if you fight a lot and always win.

I don't think they need tallar to rank up. Many are very strong and I've fought with them, at minimum half of them are great players that don't need to be even carried and they go buffed.

Of course they organize for tallar halls, but you can't say 100% they decides the outcome of it (which would be pretty pointless since tallar is just hit and smash).

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 3:01am

Anyway I want to add that I don't know personally the circumstances of your clanmates being accused for rigging and jailed for tallaar.

I don't know this story. Maybe:
- Guards did good (There was something else involved and guards might clarify this episode);
- Guards applied rules in the past in other way (If the case of your clanmates was the exact same one as this one, then it's not really equal judgement as your clanmates should have been allowed to play a tallar inclan).

The point here is that if you organize a tallar you can call players but you shouldn't be able to pre-determine the outcome or let everyone go literally 0 buffs, everyone die and 2 players only get +1 exe points.

Personally I think you can organize tallar with friends / clanmates and it's fun but should stay always in the mood of "let's buff and kick your ass the hard way".

I don't know the details of your personal case so I give the doubt of it.

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 5:05am

I love when Sith calls everyone here whiners when every single one of his posts are about complaining about something. This guy has become so pathetic, it's not even funny anymore....lol

Come on man, take a hike. :woody:

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 5:32am

I love when Sith calls everyone here whiners...
Just you buddy, just you. And this post is about Rigging and cheaters, not about 'what can i get for me' like you do.

Nice try.

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 8:52am

next time when we are bored and wonna have fun and got 15 lvl 19's online and no batllefields going we better go to humanland and rape all so yuo can complain about that?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 9:11am

Ooooooh snaaaaap, captain whiner on duty, i guess!

You could cry all you want about it, they all queued up and got called, there's not a single game rule about 10 people in a clan queueing up and fighting each other in a battlefield. According to your logic everyone who enters chaotics with their clanmates should get banned because they also fight each other from time to time.

You don't want a tallaar's halls to be full of 1 clan's members? Then queue up yourself! Your level is not enough? Then shut up, easy peasy!

But hey, you're sith and everything should be done your way, amirite? "Muh clanmetz got jeld for thet!" Yeah, no. Nobody gets jailed for nothing (there are ones who don't get jailed for breaking rules in here but nobody can touch them anyways, they're like half admins or something idk, money talks) I'm sure your clanmates thought they were smarter than others and tried to rig it. Suck it up lol.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 11:31am

more important... i want the real names of the three magilla*

hahaha
404 not found

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 3:50pm

I don't know -N dude previous name, but the other gotta be jpinhal and hatred :sneakers:

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 4:25pm

Resume: I'm, Sithy, like to have fun by never participating in battlefields coz i like to exe lower level magmars from weak clans by using clan attack scrolls. It's only me creative guy who know what is fun means. Blah-blah.

I guess i didn't missed anything in my resume?

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 6:27pm

This thread from sithy is so amusing its unreal tallaars is a que and you dont know who your going to get in there, so if this happens its down to pinkies not in que.
Bleat all you like sithy but blame your own side not wanting to take part in BFs they complain that dont happen :lol:

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 8:59pm

Truth is: hate on me all you want, i'm used to it, it still doesnt change the fact that HH colluded to gathering a select group of their own clanmates to do a tallaars which is against game rules and if that has changed that this is allowed, then let the rest of us know cause we'll all do this with our own clans on human side too. In the past clans have been jailed because of this.

and Ikke, I raid daily to your lands, you guys can come here anytime you want. I'll never complain about that whatsoever.

Groot: I use clan scrolls to keep the likes of you and others out of my fights so I can kill my victim while laughing at you all scramble and try to catch me when my fight is over. They also have RED scrolls in Fair if you are so worried about having joiners in your fights.

in closing, IF something is done for punishment, it should be stated here so a clear message is sent to all so they know what happens when something like this occurs.

IF the rules have changed and clans may do "clan tallaars" well, holy hell, sign me up, i've a ton of 14's soon to be 15 and I guarantee you we'll be going daily if that is the case but... i'm sure if is was DS or MiB, you'd find something to complain about that to try to have us jailed too ;)

My intent with this entire post was about fairness and equality for all players who play, if others have been jailed/fined before, then it should apply to HH aswell. The only thing I am guilty of is in wanting FAIR JUSTICE... The rules apply to everyone, not just me, whom you all seem to love to hate (so i'm doing my job as an adversary)... Enjoy your coolaid people.

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 9:33pm

this looks funny :lol:

guess LANCE got the smallest straw

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 10:03pm

I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 10:27pm

Off this topic if anyone even gives a damn

Hatred is MaGÎLLaS
Slêth is MaGÎLLaN
JPinhal is MaGÎLLaT

.well:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 11:54pm

Usaly hate forum, but this is idiotic,
1st. no group where made
2nd no spot where determined
3rd they all fought like a regular halls.
4th Any humain could of qued and got in,
yet because HH have the most amount of 19, and want some pvp, no Humains in Que for temple,CC,Arena
and have enought ppl to start tallar, why not All was fair, no rigging,
But again sith just being salty, and crying for attention like allways,
ღ-Extremeღ

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 1:50am

In my eyes when a clan in so short time go with own members it is mostly outcome spoken, even when fights are random but blesses can be spoken outside like less bless or no bless and in 3 rows in so short time. Let the admin decide what she will say about this. We know jippi did many times ridged with alpha red uk instances so it is not new to them do like this things.