You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:57pm

Admins - Help with new pet rep please

Not complaining, just asking for maybe a little tweak on the new pet quests work. As of right now, the average injury on pets who go out on quests is about 66%. Meaning, for every 3 pets going out, 2 of them come back with long lasting injuries and you can't use your pet for a day or two. 2 out of 3...that's tough.

Anyways to set the injury probability a bit lower? this is going to be rough to do this quests if all the pets are hurt. Then we can't even use them in battle, etc....

I feel that the injury percentage of pets on quests is way too high right now.

Anyways you, admins, can look into this please?

thanks

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:58pm

Or another solution if you don't want to change the high probability of a pet being injured, can you then reduce the lengh of the injury. Only few hours instead of days? Just a suggestion.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:03pm

+1 i do not want a bunch of injured pets :/

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:05pm

I didn't know that having amulets with caution on them help your pets not getting injured so maybe it's a matter of getting the right amulets on your pets...not sure....still, I think they get injured too much...

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:11pm

i've done 9 missions and had 8 injuries so far, including 2/2 on a pet with 80 caution, it's honestly oppressive. I'd cal in peta but they'd just put down everyone's pets for good.

Also, honestly how does a golem become injured? It's a rock. How does a rock sustain an injury?

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:55pm

70% chance of injury. This did for reason have 12 and more pets. Caution - lcharacteristic of pet, little increase chance return without injury. (info from RU)
:beer:

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:57pm

i've done 9 missions and had 8 injuries so far, including 2/2 on a pet with 80 caution, it's honestly oppressive. I'd cal in peta but they'd just put down everyone's pets for good.

Also, honestly how does a golem become injured? It's a rock. How does a rock sustain an injury?

Lol, one pets have injury, another no, your plan?
:beer:

Friday, December 14th 2018, 9:19pm

I agree with sarslarkgaard here... Injuries are way too long.

Screenshot this, we agreed on something.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 8:09am

Wow if even mages cant do this how then lower levels are suppose to because i dont think we will have that many pets as mages have,cut that injury bulshit or make that we can heal it,i have 3 pets all got injurys rip about 16h at lowest nice admins :wall:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 11:54am

I have a feelilng the solution they are looking for is you to buy more pets lol ;(

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 12:10pm

Well if you have to buy many pets + upgrade then it becomes very expensive shit rep that gives basicaly only rep rating!!!
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 3:47pm

I have 26 pets (24 at lv 14-15)... so injuries don't bother me...
if I want I just save those I need for BF and send the others

sith you can ...... (let you guess)
404 not found