You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Monday, December 24th 2018, 10:11am

Yeti fights pt. 2

Lvl 3-5 still haven't received chest reward for second fight.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 10:48am

I did not receive the second combat box against the Yeti and I did not receive any answers from whom I contacted

Monday, December 24th 2018, 11:00am

I was unaware of that.. I though only my lvls had problem with this because our second fight was off schedule (2-3 days iirc).. But still it was a while ago

Monday, December 24th 2018, 4:01pm

You only get reward from your best yeti fight, but only 1. So whichever fight you had the highest position, you get reward for that.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 5:59pm

So basicly all the players fight both battles like idiots.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:04pm

So basicly all the players fight both battles like idiots.

You did not have to fight both, but you chose to. Two fights were good for people who scored low in first one to try and get up.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:12pm

I remember receiving two chests last year and the year before that, would have been nice to be informed of the change beforehand.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 9:44pm

I agree with liam. There were two chests before, and also with bugged fights. So take some time off diamond paypal events and inform ppl on some basics or improve the info in library.