You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 6:23pm

Dissapointment in Support

Dissapointment in Support,

October 9 2018
i droped a Titan sash,

oct 10 made a tiket + bought Certificate,,

and they did not make anything out off it had to bugg them,

and finely 3 months after they reply they cant restore it... so on item
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=561324084

says :
In order to use this service, the renouncement of the profession to be restored or the item lost should not lie more than 2 months behind.

So i am getting penalised for their tardiness

The only good thing they did is say they can replace the cert and give me back diam,
Still not what i requested,

Very dissapointed in Support on payment service has its Listed in ''Premium Servives''

Wasnt even close,
ღ-Extremeღ

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 8:07pm

I'd usually come here to be a smartass and say "bro do you even helpdesk" but you know what, this time it won't be like that.

You should have tried helpdesk after 1 week tops, they make sure support sees your ticket.

Also sorry about what happened.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 6:15pm

if you something drop or delete you have in any shop buy now option for few hours. In support don't trust it was by me the same after months get an answer what they never can't make anything. so this support personal not need in this company they can save a lot money.