You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 7:10pm

Why some human are true noobs?

it make me laugh, some little used lost soul, after this lvl19 attacked and ofc screamfor help.
If u atatck have balls and at least die brave, rofl...
u can go to forrest and hide....
:woody:

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=30947825711087

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 7:25pm

i like cookies

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 10:32pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i agree

I get attack in mag side, by lvl 14 then he stall 30 min then use summons then hex me then call help of lvl 12 then lvl 18 and finally dont get my scalp cause i got killed by shankar :lol: Finally 30 min fight he didnt got scalp he lost summons and hex ) and didnt allow me finish that lv 12 he was out :cry:

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=10733377 dont have link of fight cause its in mag side haha but got this. :lol: :lol:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 10:35pm

same situation in square of fire (u can go check in previous fights) got attacked by guards (normal) then lvl 15 join see cant win start summons start call help and boom who appear lvl 18 ... why do u attack me if u cant win alone :lol: :lol:

its the game bro dont get mad ^^

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 10:46pm

Le loup, i know it's so hard for you to understand this, your hands must be shaking right now for you to start typing nonsense here but you should try your best to understand it: Not everyone calls for help, nobody likes you, that's why whenever someone hears you're in mag side you just get pummeled by everyone from every level.

Try to acknowledge it, otherwise you should keep crying everyone here a river, then build a bridge to get over it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, December 28th 2018, 4:49am

I was the 18 that joined that fight and I came for the defender rep :P......didn't get it though

Friday, December 28th 2018, 3:20pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

What's lv 19 doing in this fight?

Luci +1

Friday, December 28th 2018, 5:14pm

Please keep in mind forum rules or this thread will be closed.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 12:15am

u didnt receive any def rept difference lv is to high no ??

and kayzer ppl who doesnt like are guys who i've shoot haha with the rest good relation :bllll: :lol: :lol:

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 12:25am

Are you sure? Defender rep isn't level based, as long as you're over level 8 and kill someone before I kill you....Jahangir got the kill because he did more damage

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 2:42am

ok i thoughts its based on lvl ^^