You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 6:13pm

Is colister of vision is fair

Is colister of vision is fair enogh for all player.
5 times in instance and only get 1 Deadly Shadow
please dont tell me it is luck it is not fair someone get from 5-7 every time and other not get anything eveytime
(i hunt level 16-17 monster)

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 6:38pm

Well it's because you're not killing enough monsters. Your items, runes, talents, symbols etc. are not as good as others, therefore the average amount of monsters you kill is lower than others which directly affects the amount of shadows you get in an hour.

You simply can't say something isn't fair because you didn't work hard enough on your character. It's like me coming here to say "Hey, why am I not level 19? I spend a lot of time so I should be 19 immediately!" I'm sure you see the connection here.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 4:07am

Its all random i kill around the same everytime. I had 3 in a row when i got 0 but then last night i got 9. Some people just have more luck

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 4:08am

GIT GUD

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 6:35pm

go hunt lvl 15 mordeels