You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 3:48am

Complaints About Curses Of Captivity/Poverty
If you believe that the curse imposed on you is not right, please write here following the guidelines:

1. Nick = orrin

2. Approximate time when you noticed you were cursed.
1 week from when this thread is posted

3. Last time you logged in, and weren't cursed(approx.)
2 weeks from when this thread is posted

4. Description of situation
hi,

i got curse, valor leech,

i am with full valor, i sometimes got laggy, it's the lag that caused me doing nothing in cb or abyss

and i didn't even queue up for any other bfs once... well almost none

and i did many proper fights in cb and abyss, i got 40k cb tokens, even human send gift saying i always do my best

i didn't leech anything, glory is none with little dmg, cb tokens maybe few times but i have 40k, those are proof that i cannot leech that much... right?

please remove my 50g curse, i am in debt!

and since it's during 11 years event, could you kindly consider a 75g compensation, thx
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 3:53am

Curse

If you believe that the curse imposed on you is not right, please write here following the guidelines:

1. RuTH_LeSS

2. I came online 12/10/2018 with curse

3. 12/8/2018

4.Hello, I came online with a curse (illegal attacks)? I have never heard of this curse until today, I was a magmar guard for a long time and then I took a break. Came back as a regular player and now I have this curse, I am sorry for my lack of intelligence in the "NEW" rules please wish you will consider what I have said, my internet is so bad also I have a hard time playing the game sometimes so when I clicked this player in virgiya I was talking to someone in chat and it was accident. I sent this player gift even when they messaged me stating that I did not mean to attack them after they have told me it is against the rules.

Thanks

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:59am

Curse

1. Shy

2. 1/10/2019 were curse

3. 1/9/2019

4. I got curse, black market.

The actual situation is the former owner doesn't play this charactor any more, she gives it to me. This charactor trade with my other charactors a long time before, now i played both charactor, then I were cursed.

I consult guard, they said one account can't be used by more than two people, but sorry i checked the rules there is no such a thing, i know it's not good for sharing an account in an online game, but many other games don't have such a rule , and discription of the rule is not very clear. more importantly I don't use these account making profit or benifits on purpose. yes, i can't prove Shy shared the account with me, but I really can't agree with just get me jailed without any power leveling.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Quoted

I consult guard, they said one account can't be used by more than two people,

No guard will tell you that an account can be played by two people :)

Quoted

ยง12. Transfer or spying on access data, entering accounts of others

The access data of your own character (login, password) may not be passed on to other players, no matter if this is done for free or of you receive game money or items or real money for it.

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/in…t&id=102&page=4
And it is clearly said in game rules, that you never may share or hand over your login dates to anyone else.

If you wish a review to your case, please contact Review from Magmar Guards.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 10th 2019, 6:34pm)