You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 2:38pm

Fairy tale, if you prefer break your red tools, it's your choice! but not ALL people can pay tools or other

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 2:55pm

I did like the original rule, when there was a limit of 3 leves max. no matter if u were non-mage or mage.
I really believe that offered a real chance to players to try to defend themselves.

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 2:59pm

Yes this original rule was very good.. why change?
I'm aggre with you

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 3:38pm

on your side, is not the 5 lvl rule for attack? i mean if you get attacked on your side.
i like the 3 lvl rule but 5 is ok to.

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 4:05pm

if you prefer break your red tools

use purple tool,whats the problem?you can turn purple tool into unbreakable... shame long time ago everyone was able to buy red tool,nowadays ppl consider it as something common to have daily. they wanna buy it cheap (yeah,300g is cheap, normal price should go for thousands of gold) once and keep it without risc get it broken till end of days. how about you will use invis while picking with red tool?oh wait,you just wanna ez way to use red with 6/1 and don't want to dmg it somehow

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 7:19pm

Before the red tool was 50g after 150g after 200 and now 300.. i have purple tool, but red tool more productivity.. now it's not the problem.. the problem is for mage 11+..
Example, you attack meooooooo, what do you want i do in front of you .. 2 attack and i die .. i can't defend me..I want to raise the problem that if we are attacked we can have a chance to defend ourselves, after I agree with you, if we get attacked and it breaks .. too bad .. but at least we are lucky enough to fight back only in attack ... in this case, attack me 6 times in a row every 3 days and I will have spent a ton of gold in a red tool .. it is useless for you and it blocks a progression .. for that, it would be necessary to readjust the differences and the rules of 3 lvl for the attacks

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 10:34pm

Masstador.
So the tool is really what you worry about?
Level 2,3,4 and 5 premium give such a good thing - The number of items damaged in defeat is reduced by 1. Remove all armor, rings, amulets, belts, bags, bow and quiver, use only artisans bag and your red tool, and it will not break. Very simple, 1-1=0. Problem solved. Want to be dressed while picking - make tool purple unbreakable. When I have level 2 premium I undress and pick with red tool (I never broke it), when I have no premium I pick with my unbreakable purple tool.

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 10:51pm

No! You don't understand, never mind.

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 11:15pm

Why 5 levels don't apply to mages? I don't know. Should be applied in my opinion.

Monday, January 14th 2019, 6:22am

I also agree with the original rule of 3 levels maximum, which also applied to mages. But I wanna point out something else:

Since I'm level 8, the highest would be level 13. let's say some mag lvl 13 attacks me with red tool and I ask for help. I obviously will call a mage to help me and beat the level 13, but once he joins, then all mages are free to join, from level 11 to 20. What if the level 13 has a friend whose level is 20 and joins in his side? Obviously my red tool will lose strength. u guys see where i'm going or am i heavily retarded?

Monday, January 14th 2019, 12:28pm

i'm aggre with 3 lvl .. but like you can see in this topic, somes peoples don't care of this i just kill for nothing

Monday, January 14th 2019, 12:31pm

Why 5 levels don't apply to mages? I don't know. Should be applied in my opinion.

Now we are aggree

Monday, January 14th 2019, 3:41pm

But there is always shit done by shitty people, like in this fight

Monday, January 14th 2019, 5:49pm

Yes but in ennemy territory, all ennemy can join the fight.. but if you are attacked in your magmar territory, the lvl 19 will have a punishement i supposed

Monday, January 14th 2019, 7:44pm

You're rigth, but as you said before - lv 19 can't get nothing from me, no scalp, no energy no anything else. Maybe I'm one of the few who try to be fair to other players, but when I raid enemy land I only attack those who give me scalp and energy.

Monday, January 14th 2019, 7:50pm

Yes... but i know this rules is good to defend his territory who any lvl can attack ennemy in his territory..
But my post it's for change rules for mage.. to put new rules with 3 lvl differents who someone can attack someone else.. and apply this rules in your situation, i don't know if it's more to ask.. but this rules it's easy to put him, just change script...

Monday, January 14th 2019, 8:57pm

@PlumPouffe
:king: Crown the empire !
"Find your brighter paths"
:peace: Masta peace !

Monday, January 14th 2019, 11:43pm

Hello ! :hi:

I've read all
your arguments guys and noticed some topics where we have to specify.
:teacher:

Actually,
as you know, we’re playing to a game where the level is a mark of power. Today,
the max level reachable is 20, besides, reaching this level is also a mark of
power because of the number of things than we unlock and we can do. The issue
today is about players, indeed, they can unlock a huge power but still don’t know
how to use it proprely, this is reason for which players are « ennemies »
while they should be « opponents ».
:yes:
For those who don’t understand
the different, an ennemy is someone that you « hate », an opponent is like
a « rival ».
:stronger: :clubbing:

For "I m
Groot
" : You’re right when you say being a low level a synonyme of
powerlessness. That’s true but rules are here to break this thinking and remind
you than you can’t do what you want even when you opponent is weak. Then, being
low level is not a fatality, you already have been it, « You
can be above of players but never rules ! »
:worship:

For "PlumPouffe" :
You said something interesting than I’ve to comment, first, reaching the highest level might resolve your
problem but not only this, that willn’t prevent your ennemies to attack you until the end of the game, unless if you respect him
:hug: , it’s like a double-edged weapon. Acting
by using power may help you but if you opponent can do it too, the war will
never end ! :cry:

Second,
you said being a low level is like being a noob, currently, you’re not at the
max level of the game, if what you say is true, it would means than you’re
a noob ?!
:shuffle:
Last thing, you said "no i have a point here if your level 20 you will be able to kill the level20s it pretty puch explains itself", also true, even if i'm level 19, if i'm a very good player, I can beat a level 20, you can be level 20 but if you have green armour, any valor rank, few red medal, without a good mount etc. I don't see how will you do to beat your opponent. Improving a good character takes too much times and for the moment the only thing than you can do is to respect what people do and they will do the same if you want to raise your character in peace.

In my case, I already attacked mags with their red tool, if there is no-break, It doesn't matter, I can kill him but when there is break, I let him to kill me 'cause I know how pain it's to purchase it again. I respect mags, for me they are not ennemies but opponents. I'll earn nothing by doing war with players, it's not my purpose so stop to be aggressive pls !

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 12:36pm

yeah but if you are lvl20 too it will be a fair fight if you dont like people fighting then quit playing a WAR game

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 2:20pm

The purpose here is about "respect", fair fights can be done inside instances of valor where every players are supposed to be ready for fighting, you will never see someone with a tool or an item not done for fighting.
We can imagine the following situation : You're picking resources in a map where both races have accessibility, it's supposed to be a neutral map, surprisingly that may be, someone decided to attack you 'cause in the pass you mirrored him or did something bad. As he's determinated to kill you, he uses many blesses and finally you die with some items broken ....
To finish, players who act like this, by surprising their opponent when they are vulnerable, are just noob for me.