You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 1:22am

Coma inducing cringe ft. loser behind a keyboard

Don't you hate it when you're randomly stalking other players' gifts and see this potential brain tumor:

"Because you dont have permission from Sith to be at Faygo, you need to beg for permission. Sith owns faygo, everyone requires permission from him" - it's the reason that the recepient of this gift was executed and mirrored for.

Yes, you've guessed it - the gift came from one of the hairs on Sith's everclean tushie. And, yes, of course The Little Hair didn't kill the guy, but he used all his (out)worldly knowledge and skill to mirror him.
Why did I say 'everclean'? Obviously because you have so many loyal parasitic suckups in that clan that kiss your ass clean every day no matter how soft and frequent your stool is. They just love it, maybe even more than you do!

I mean why is it called 'Darkside' if not because the members are all stuck up that booty of yours? That's some good sense of humour, Sith. I really mean it. Very very funny. You should have your own show and just be plain awesome... oh wait, that's already a thing here. Maybe start printing t-shirts?

It's hard to believe that some of you nolifers aka. mentally damaged individuals here take broken, money desperate and unpopular game like this so seriously and think so high of yourself for embarrassingly cringy reasons.

Conclusion to what is this thread? It's a meme posted for educational purposes and will gladly be reposted, like every other quality meme content on the internet. It's just a meme!!!
Please don't kill me. I mirrored Pilek twice, I swear!!

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 3:50am

lol

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 4:04am

Funny you mention T-Shirts... we're currently working on a deal with My.com to sell 2 t-shirts in the premium bank shop. Shirts will be purchased with diamonds.

1) I'm a DarkSide Guy - available in black/white
2) I'm a DarkSide Girl - available in black/while/pink

We've not settled on a price as of yet but the split will be 50/50 in whatever diamonds they're sold for. t-shirts will be delivered in about 4-6 weeks on all orders worldwide.

Depending how they sell, we're looking at a full line of clothing from hoodies to jackets, dresses etc.

After our test run, i'd expect other clans to be allowed to follow suit as well.

Be sure to wish us luck!
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 4:06am

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 4:07am

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 4:08am

can i order a pink one

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 6:25am

:wink: casual dining, bar brawls / hoping, or random attacks :sneakers: versitle evening wear for the ladies :kiss2:

:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 7:51am

Terra, you're so so wrong.

The thread is not a meme, the whole darkside clan is a meme filled with low-life junkies so high that they can't even see 10 cm in front of themselves. :lol:

J.J. Abrams might have destroyed the whole star memes series, but these self-destructive knobs destroy themselves.

Anyways I'll just go ahead and one-shot every darkside crybaby i see. I mean that's if I can get a chance from all the other humans because last time i checked these guys were getting decimated in their own lands. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 8:37am

:lol: i seem to notice a trend lately in forum posts about Darkside "noobs" ... seems the same haters conitinue to post a jealousy so blantant its thinker than molasses constantly :lol: if you noticed at ALL in this thread <<< there hasn't been a single "crybaby /whiner" remark here .... YET the only replies from us have been to literally poke fun at this and get a REALLY friggin good laugh at the ' logic" that it was derived from :lol:

Y'all make me laugh really....
GastrarbeiteR :drink: just send me your measurements and as soon as My.com hooks sith up

:shoes: i will PERSONALLY hook you up with that dress :wink::kiss2:

:lol: just keep giving us epic stuff to laugh at :smile: and the world will thrive with humor abound :rose:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 9:32am

last time i checked these guys were getting decimated in their own lands.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
keep pressed

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 11:50am

Oh my god! Can I wear your shirts or even a dress? Can I can I can I?
I'm socially incompetent, so I can wear dress on the inside just fine.

I never paypalled a cent, but for this is better than any 'don't miss this fantastic opportunity to spend all your salary' event ever created.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 11:54am

Justeena, this is not a hate post nor did I insult anyone. Sith is a trend and I'm just recognizing it and trying to go with the flow.

As for Mattel, it is kinda diss post because your gift is SOOOO CRINGY, I mean cmon I still get shivers from it.
Better clean that brown from your nose boy, because next round of sucking up is waiting.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 1:56pm

Sometimes i think that ds is not clan but sect :rolleyes:

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 2:35pm

Now that you mention it... their slogan says that they are reborn :huh:

holy moly...

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 7:46pm

diss post because your gift is SOOOO CRINGY

if only you knew me..:lol:

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 8:33pm

Dont worry dude :D they have been killed all the time everyvhere by us and will continue. all members escaping from their lands, and soon all to hide grandford castle :D
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 9:12pm

:stronger: an addition to the current catalog selection

Friday, March 29th 2019, 12:23am

Come on lads, this is not a good way to advertise. Take for example diamond event mechanics here (cuz there are no other events) and look up to them.

Guaranteed success.

Friday, March 29th 2019, 1:18am

who the hell is terra incognita?

Friday, March 29th 2019, 1:22am

I-Lord-I you act like you have killed so many of us. Only thing that you do is stall fight and call lvl20 boyfriend even against your same level.