You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 29th 2019, 1:52am

I-Lord-I you act like you have killed so many of us. Only thing that you do is stall fight and call lvl20 boyfriend even against your same level.
loool, i kill 7-8-9-10 lvl darksides, friends too kill all +11 but is there important point your clan members always die and lose. When i attack 7-8-9-10 lvls never will be 1vs1 because directly they call 14 lvl mages and im 9 lvl. so i call 20 lvl, whats problem kid? if your 7-8-9-10 lvl clan members be little brave and dont call mages i dont call to. so dont cry anymore you and your clan members about 20 lvl friend. your clan members if it was a little courageous never call mages do 1vs1and nonmage with nonmage fight, mages with mages fight. anyway enjoy dying darkside :thumbsup:
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Friday, March 29th 2019, 3:28am

LOL. If i remember correctly i killed you when I was lvl7 and only called mage to help clean up all the summons you tossed to TRY and win, but you still lost.
As for dying, I was hunted by mages before attack rules were put into place. I am not afraid at all to die. Most of the cowards on your side will run when they see me anyway.

Friday, March 29th 2019, 9:51am

sith is weak "enuff said"
If the truth I speak hurts you maybe you should change your truths .well:

Friday, March 29th 2019, 10:33am

why the wouln't call mage(me), when you give me scalp, energy, and maybe exe skill :lol:

Friday, March 29th 2019, 11:29am

your clan members always die and lose

Not always woman, just when you call your boyfriend.

What happens when Machine is not allowed to enter battle: I-Lord-I [9] has lost the battle (Wild forest fight )

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Friday, March 29th 2019, 11:46am

Gillian, Terra is just a shadow of a well known farmer, and is using his ancestral knowledge gained from his ol' grandaddy who taught him that farming Chickens is no different than farming good oldfashioned crops.

As for who are you... you are probably the longest Hair in Sith's backyard. That's kinda obvious from your name. So Original.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Friday, March 29th 2019, 11:57am

And stfu about your stupid fights. You're ruining the meme.

I don't even know why you all of triggeronies even responded to this post, as it is not for you.
Couldn't care less about your cowardly fights against literally everyone.
Prime example is Princess Bleach, who got owned as a lvl 7 when I was lvl 5 (and most likely bent over for alex to help her (which didn't come in time, cuz lvl 5 powr)). EmbarAssing

However, I can't say I'm not proud of making you all crawl out of your hole (beastial pun, git gud) though.