You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 12th 2019, 5:58pm

i have a idea

hello

maybe is chance create a underwater wear for our shadows :thumbsup: all places can call shadow,not underwaterworld ;(

Friday, April 12th 2019, 7:43pm

Why not :)

Friday, April 12th 2019, 8:15pm

Nah they wont make it ppl use underwater until they get rep or till certain level and then forget about it,they wont make changes for 1 person :teacher:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, April 12th 2019, 8:36pm

rep we can receive from gung,krofdors,eldives and superbeings too and can call shadow

when so a armor is in twillight shop,all players can choice,buy it or not

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Friday, April 12th 2019, 9:35pm

It's not about reputation, it's about how often people go there. I have never once seen someone over level 15-16 go underwater except for the red badge thing, nobody goes there unless they have any business. Maybe if the admins add an extension place underwater with level 20-21 mobs, then your proposition might have some credibility. However for now, it doesn't.

By the way I white-knighted you Innos, you have to let me smash now.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.