You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 11:31am

Jesters Weekend Fun to the 15th Anniversary of IT Territory

Jesters as well want to celebrate the 15th anniversary of IT Territory with a new Player vs. Player event:

The event is a battle between races.
Any player, the challenger, will produce a little sketch related to any ingame issue, ideally discussed in our forums. And now the race begins: if the sketch is correctly guessed by another reader, the solution finder, this player is the winner and the next round will start - after confirmation from the challenger. Any player, the challenger, will put a little hand drawn sketch related to any ingame issue, ideally discussed in our forums.

And now the race begins...
... if the sketch is correctly guessed by another reader, the solution finder, this player is the winner and the next round will start - after confirmation from the challenger. To make it even more interesting, it will be a competition between the races. If a magmar has produced a drawing, only a human may guess the sketch, and vice versa. Use of multi accounts is prohibited and against the rules of this event.

Please note:
  • A new task can be put only after the current one has been confirmed by the challenger. If there is no confirmation from the challenger, no one will receive any reward for that round and the game is stuck.
  • You cannot be a challenger every round. There has to be at least two other challengers before you post another task, eg: You, Player 1, Player 2, You. However, you can still answer every question that a player of the opposite race puts forth.
  • You only have one "shot" per challenge to answer. You cannot put guessing answers in the hope to accidently put the right answer. Even if you start deleting your previous answers only your first guess will count. All the following will be invalid.
  • If there is no confirmation of the challenger within one hour after the challenge has been put, a new challenge may be placed. But there won't be any rewards for the previous task, if confirmation comes later (after a new task has been put already).

Rewards:
Challenger and Solution finder will receive 1 x Jesters Chest per confirmed task.

Schedule:
Start: Saturday 13th of April 12h00 Game time
End: Monday 15th of April 12h00 Game time

And here is our first task for you to start our little event:

We hope you all will enjoy this little event!

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 22nd 2019, 9:20am)

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 12:48pm

Could say Warrior's Day fight but little bit confused, both have mage hats and one of them doing magic another guy running with axe :truce:

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 12:49pm

The sketch is based on this forum thread:

I show you new looter

And now it is completely your turn!

:thumbsup:

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 1:22pm

First drawing experience, i hope you guys can understand. Good luck!
Wynonna Earp has attached the following file:
  • gg.png (25.71 kB - 138 times downloaded - latest: Apr 15th 2019, 9:57pm)

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:01pm

Magic storm in Crystalline Caves!

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:30pm

since it's been a couple hours already, and the challenger is afk I'll have to move things along :shuffle:

Caption this :

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:34pm

this is not my answer, but I asume that drawings must be from forum and we need to find that forum and post link as an answer ?
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:37pm

It's not any specific forum post I'm alluding here, but a game issue, I do believe it's been discussed in forum, but I'd say it's not needed to link the post

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:43pm

Dear -Shiro-,

as you normally answer my questions, i today try to answer yours:

it's about cowardly strong players attacking innocent weak players,
especially in "neutral" land.

In Detail i even see factor of invisibilty here, represented by dash lined "strong" guy here

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:44pm

"If there is no confirmation of the challenger within one hour after the challenge has been put, a new challenge may be placed. But there won't be any rewards for the previous task, if confirmation comes later (after a new task has been put already)."

I did read the rules, did you?

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:47pm

since it's been a couple hours already, and the challenger is afk I'll have to move things along :shuffle:

Caption this :

invisible attacking different race in fay go / plateu / or other neutral locations

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:50pm

Dear -Shiro-,

as you normally answer my questions, i today try to answer yours:

it's about cowardly strong players attacking innocent weak players,
especially in "neutral" land.

In Detail i even see factor of invisibilty here, represented by dash lined "strong" guy here

ding ding ding, correct answer (pretty much)

it is about invis attacking low levels, be it at neutral or own lands :angel:

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:56pm

as there is no cooldown, here's one for humans
Black_Light has attached the following file:
  • problem.jpg (84.23 kB - 96 times downloaded - latest: Sep 17th 2020, 10:28am)

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 4:58pm

It's about people only going to battlefields when there is non break :knight:

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 5:00pm

It's about people only going to battlefields when there is non break :knight:
correct

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 5:09pm

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 5:10pm

Hahah that my thread:

Urchi - worth the pain?

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 5:11pm

hmmm, buying or owning pet ?

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 5:12pm

Hahah that my thread:

Urchi - worth the pain?

Correct!

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 5:13pm

go home alex, u still drunk :dragon: