You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 10:36am

Yeah well i don't know about that, i mean it's not us who tried to loot the dragon and now all of you peasants are suffering. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:17am

Alex OMGGGGGGG :lol: I don't care of you :lol:
OriginalSith / Nefertiti = looters :p

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:49pm

is that new for you?

og sith love bashing and looting

alex123.....looted my fights on island vs gungls too

og sith love using invisible to atack own race

and if a player think,thats not right,wait for invisible atack and use silence-scroll,invisible or not,silence scroll can use every time

a bunch of ingameidiots is this clan !
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Friday, April 12th 2019, 8:18am

How dare you come here and type pilek? First you say you lov animelz, then you have son of renate jailed and now you think we won't notice you changed your name? You're making me very furious right now, i will go kill some animelz because of you! :grr:

But yeah, keep exposing DarkSpecialEd crew a little bit more. I like that :lol: I love it when people try and act politically correct but be politically incorrect about the exact thing they're addressing, it's just...

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, April 12th 2019, 1:00pm

@gastarbeiter

the differrent is simple.......i love nerving magmars,but not humans,because for me is this a part of the game,all humans have to destroy magmars and all magmars have to destroy humans

when a human atack other human or magmar atack magmar is this in my eyes not normal !

thats why i say ingameidiots,with this i mean only the art to play,not the persons direct,because rl have nothing to do with the game,all maybe great peoples,the art to play isnt great

Friday, April 12th 2019, 1:02pm

by the way.......cool photo :lol: :yes:

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 2:55pm

beh, pilek showing his hypocresy over and over again; also lying lol. I never looted you, In fact I never looted someone. Its ''part'' of game nerving magmars as human? But you also nerve magmars with ur magmar account, mhhhh, weird.
In the end u get exe'd in boh sides :lol: you will need to end creating a new race only for you :lol: :lol:

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 9:56pm

alex

why you write so crap? with arkadas i hunt magmars,with magmars i hunt humans,but with magmar never atacked other magmars,never used wrath or whatever

i just sometimes ask users,what bring that bashing?

when a question for you is nerving ok,then we all have never ask other users anything

i like balancing and play oldshool,i atack users max 2level under own,not like your looting bashing-clan :bllll:

btw......magmars 3weeks inactive,just use magic wand and back to a account,that just hunt monsters,my focus is so or so more on de-server,arkadas isnt my main,only a scalp-acc :rolleyes:

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 10:50pm

alex

why you write so crap? with arkadas i hunt magmars,with magmars i hunt humans,but with magmar never atacked other magmars,never used wrath or whatever

i just sometimes ask users,what bring that bashing?

when a question for you is nerving ok,then we all have never ask other users anything

i like balancing and play oldshool,i atack users max 2level under own,not like your looting bashing-clan :bllll:

btw......magmars 3weeks inactive,just use magic wand and back to a account,that just hunt monsters,my focus is so or so more on de-server,arkadas isnt my main,only a scalp-acc :rolleyes:

The unique writing ''crap'' is u, since you say I loot you, but I never looted someone. And ofc... you from DE... :lol.

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 11:17am

:lol: