You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 3:03pm

Just a rant on the biasness of the people upholding rules of the game

Well, yea, rules can be changed and bent when things go against certain parties who's upholding the rules of the game.

If we can all remember, back then, we were all told (or fed with a lie) that invisible attacks "cannot be traced" and guards and admins "can't do anything when you're attacked by an invisible character". Especially after the Attack Rule was implemented. Many were executed by Invisible chars, many complained to the Guards and we were all given the reason mentioned above - they can't do anything about invisible attacks.

Life goes on, and then one day, this happened:
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…40&server_id=10
Take note the date 19 April 2019.

Subsequently, Mighty_Warlord was jailed a day or 2 later. His initial curse was "Your character is being investigated blah blah blah" with duration - Indefinitely. As of right now (15mins ago), he had the curse "Attack on Guards" and had to pay 1500g to get himself out of jail.

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…0738#post280738
The Attack Rule was subsequently changed on 25 April 2019.

So yea, back then, when we, the insignificant residents of Faeo, get attacked by Invisible people, we get ignored but once a Guard is attacked by one, they bend the "rules" or their claim that invisible attacks can't be traced, it's no longer tolerable, jails the person who attacked them, then only change the rule days later.

I mean, hey, we all know that none of our comments, problems etc mattered anyway, and this is just a rant which won't make a difference nor make anyone bat an eyelid. I know MW might be a warmonger, or that the punishment's light for a level 20, but hey, rules are... well, meant to be bent on the whims of the people with the authority.

Also, this new update to the Attack rule is really... outrageous. I don't know why these 2 threads are so quiet:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35796 and http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35794

Basically renders 2 decks, Attack/Exe scrolls, Invis pots and a whole plethora of items useless. Snowflakes anyone?

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 3:41pm

BeefyChowMein, I don't know who you are, I have never had encountered you before, but I believe what you're saying is just. So here's me dropping my 2 cents into the discussion:

When the rule was first introduced, the then boyfriend of the magmar head mentor, VAMPXIII had joined a fight in the defender's side and was jailed after that because he broke the rules. (You can't help anyone even if they're your friends, the 3 level rule applied for both attackers and the ones who join to defend the attacked). What happens 2 days later? First, a poll is made "Do you want the rule to be changed?" and then, the rule changes, having the addition "you can aid your friends in fights from now on".

I don't have anything against vamp or other mentors, they're doing their best to help the players. What I have a problem with is that this being too much. The administration of this game is silent, their representatives (i.e Guards and Mentors as well as the heralds aka jesters, yeah i didn't forget about you guys) have turned into oligarchs shaping everything as they see fit.

To say what I have been saying above in short sentences:
Is Mighty_Warlord a player who is attacking anyone and anything? Yes.

Should he be ashamed for that? Yes.

Should he be jailed? No.

Why? Because some "has-been" Guards who happened to be the biggest bullies in the game (attacking people was not against the rules but bullying and intimidation was, still is, but the lady holding the scales of justice is blind) in Magmar side who had a 4-letter-name which started with A and ended with O (or maybe someone else as well? Hmmm?) literally left guards, kept attacking someone or something they didn't like until that person was bullied 6 feet deep into the ground, then joined back and nobody batted an eye because let's be real here nobody in the guards or mentors or in the administration cared or still cares about players being attacked, it's just because they're biased and they'll do everything they can to prevent themselves from being hurt which is unethical and should be punished by the administration which hasn't been done for years now.

Should the attack rule be repelled because it's too much right now? Yes, absolutely.

tl;dr

I agree with you. Admin, I know you will probably never see this, but please do something other than removing our posts and telling frank to give us yellow cards, please.

That's all I have to say. I know it will offend some authorities and some people, but there's nothing I can do about it. If I don't come and speak my mind, then I don't deserve to think freely.

Thank you and god bless.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 3:42pm

Quick update: Yeah I saw you before, you just changed your name, i realized it now. My bad. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 4:00pm

I agree on it lol

Many times i asked guards about invis they said cant be traced...
Anyways i dont know how guards work over few things which they say cant be helped !!

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 4:04pm

its war of the carebears now :D :lol:

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 5:03pm

Also when guards attacked players as invisible they didnt change the rule, lol. Not a big surprise anyways

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 6:06pm

its war of the carebears now :D :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 6:56pm

really funny everyone,
You all have a share in this stupid assault rule.this stupid rule came out to stop me.little levels and others were very happy after these rules.most people are now at the level of +16
the invisibility was the only option I could attack without account.removed in this selection.
The game has deviated enough from its purpose.now the small levels of that time are complaining about the rules.
lisad is so good,You're doing great, you're a great manager, we can say a few more things like that.(of course, these players praised her) not my word.no one has a right to complain at this time
as a result everyone should look after their business.I'm waiting for the update right now the reason does not matter
I haven't killed anyone since these rules came along.excluding clan war because it was not included in the rules
i didn't write this for you to answer
Let me come to your thoughts now
I agree with you,invisibility attacks guards can see it from the very beginning.it was the only option to overcome the rules.if this option was included in early rules
many players like me would have left the game already.The people I attacked are disrespectful, I killed those who protect the egoist and help them.(you learned why I attack too much)
everyone good games.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, May 6th 2019, 11:14am

The fact that we have found out how to see invisible players does not have to do with the fact that Guards have fallen under invisible attacks. You point out this case, but not the fact that both Mentors and Guards have already been under this invisible attacks in the past and we were also not able to do anything. Both regular players and volunteers have been affected by this in the past.

However, thanks to the new admin whom some of you have probably seen around, @qurupeco, we were able to find out once again how to verify who is hiding behind an invisible mask in a fight. And since we have found it, we immediately officially updated the rules.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, May 6th 2019, 11:23am

When the rule was first introduced, the then boyfriend of the magmar head mentor, VAMPXIII had joined a fight in the defender's side and was jailed after that because he broke the rules. (You can't help anyone even if they're your friends, the 3 level rule applied for both attackers and the ones who join to defend the attacked). What happens 2 days later? First, a poll is made "Do you want the rule to be changed?" and then, the rule changes, having the addition "you can aid your friends in fights from now on".
The rule was modified a few times depending on what players have been experiencing and asking for, you said it yourself that all players were (and are) getting punished for breaking the rules, no matter whose friend they are, but then insinuate the exact opposite, while still mentioning that a players discussion was made?

The rule wasn't changed out of nowhere, a public poll was made and all players had the chance to share their opinion. Most players wanted to be able to assist their friends.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, May 6th 2019, 1:49pm

The fact that we have found out how to see invisible players does not have to do with the fact that Guards have fallen under invisible attacks. You point out this case, but not the fact that both Mentors and Guards have already been under this invisible attacks in the past and we were also not able to do anything. Both regular players and volunteers have been affected by this in the past.

However, thanks to the new admin whom some of you have probably seen around, @qurupeco, we were able to find out once again how to verify who is hiding behind an invisible mask in a fight. And since we have found it, we immediately officially updated the rules.
What you say here is perfectly understood and acceptable, that it can't be traced before, I/(we) will take your word for it.

But the fact that the rule was officially changed 25th April 2019, so jailing someone for attacking in invisible mode on the 19th April 2019 is... not justifiable?

And I think my point of this new rule rendering alot of in-game items like the ones I listed in my first post useless still stands. Perhaps it should be where it's a continuous and repetitive killing that drives the one being executed to the point of almost unplayable, not punish on merely 1 (or 2) attacks. I mean, surely anyone can take an attack or 2, even with an injury that last a day or 2? The world won't end, no one will be forced to quit, cos if it really happens, then that someone shouldn't be playing a "war game".

Monday, May 6th 2019, 2:16pm

Damn, you said his name and now he's back in game. Welcome back Vamp.

Maybe we could say some more and bring them back? I'll start, "Hero" was a lot of "fun" back when he was around! Very few still around who will remember the original legendary player here, TheUnderDog. There are some others as well, and I'm sure the list could be endless.

Oh, and yeah, this attack rule is a bunch of hokey pokey feel good garbage...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, May 6th 2019, 4:20pm

The rule was modified a few times depending on what players have been experiencing and asking for, you said it yourself that all players were (and are) getting punished for breaking the rules, no matter whose friend they are, but then insinuate the exact opposite, while still mentioning that a players discussion was made?

The rule wasn't changed out of nowhere, a public poll was made and all players had the chance to share their opinion. Most players wanted to be able to assist their friends.
I don't remember players asking for the attack rule being modified into something that would prevent any and all attacks on a player's own race. I can't know what is being asked or talked about in the chat rooms, but I'm sure players didn't ask for this.

Yes, players get punished for breaking the rules, then get out of jail but still stay a mentor, that applies to everyone here, talk about nepotism. But that's not the point.

Yes or no. Was there a poll for all 7 of the changes aka "edits" (of which we were not aware, it says 12/04/2018 for the change that forbid all of the attacks on same race except clan wars, but it wasn't introduced then, it was added at a later date) on that rule?
Was there a poll for the change which forbid the invisible attacks?
Was there any other poll made for anything regarding changes on this rule other than the change regarding "helping friends" part of the rule?

To me, it seems that all of the changes are made to further someone's or some people's agenda(s). Changes are made and we, as the playerbase, are expected to be fed those changes.

Thank you in advance.

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 3:36am

its a bit excessive these prohibitions just 1 issue is really wtf lol. if people has been exe it was for a good reason in almost every time im sure noone go and exe all for pleasure here and if some1 do its very rare. cmom is a mmorg game and war game people should know very well it. if i am noob i dont mess with evil players. i dont try be smart with them to troll them i dont up prices in auction to risk break his balls i know that is other absurd rule just try explain my point

funny part that rule made only for a small group of nuubs that have not contributed anything to game i mean 10iq players who have been for 10 years at lower levels playing tons hours. admins should just remove invis decks and invis potions from fair can not use invis deck for what it is made. in plateau events cant curse enemies so basically no1 can touch you with all that rules for what have those useless objects in the game lol but btw no worry mighty warlord no need waste time in exe people just thrown curses it will be illegal maybe then start do it as invisible. perfect crime :O would be very funny if they update the rule to forbid do that. or just curse people wait curse back then u can exe hahaha

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 5:29pm

bump

Thursday, May 9th 2019, 5:00am

I dont know you.

Friday, May 10th 2019, 8:15pm

Still waiting for an answer from you, Lisad.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 12:09am

The poll you mention Lisad was not really about same race attacks and also, the resuls are not reflected by this rule and were pretty much disconsidered.

Furthermore, I strongly believe that you want to do the right thing but you're ruining the game instead. Seen other community managers doing this before. Players should be allowed to execute other same race players if they diserve it - this is a war game and some features should not be messed with, they are here for a reason . If you really want to do something just set a clear rule on what should be considered bullying and treat it as a game distructive action instead of a two page murky guide.

So could you please focus your positive energy to getting our events right and asking for a decent reliable server and a secure connection so we can play properly?

Many thanks.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 1:41am

@- Temper - You ''already'' can exe people who ''deserve'' it, but the reason that allow you to exe some1 is completly bs tho, and I agree 100% in the rest you said, and probably the most people here