You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 10:13am

quest
Fist Fights
Where: Bouncer @ The Gurraldiy's Head Tavern in County Vurdalia
Reward: 25000 Exp. & Bouncer's Club

im attempting to complete that quest but constantly get the message

Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!

ive removed armour, pet, banner, bags, belts , potions, style armour, and am under no effects
it is impossible for me to start the fight

REPOSTING AS ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH WITHOUT ANY REPLY, DOES ANYONE READ THIS???????????

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 1:38am

Crushing elements for the cryptos

Hopefully, somebody does read, so:

To collect the elements to unlock the caves at the Abode of Eternal Ice, you can use the Elt cube along with a crushing scroll to convert one higher-level element into three lower-level ones, however, while it is possible to thus crush a blue element into green ones, the purple ones will not crush into blue.

Not sure if this is a bug or by design, but - if a bug, could it be fixed? If not, could it at least be confirmed it is not one?

Thanks.

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 10:33am

while it is possible to thus crush a blue element into green ones, the purple ones will not crush into blue

Hi there!

Try 1 purple element + Manuscript of Crushing and you should receive 3 blue ones. (the scroll can be found in tavern shop)

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 10:38pm

while it is possible to thus crush a blue element into green ones, the purple ones will not crush into blue

Hi there!

Try 1 purple element + Manuscript of Crushing and you should receive 3 blue ones. (the scroll can be found in tavern shop)
Ahh, I see now... Thanks. ;)

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 1:38am

Scorched Collar with Flaming Runes fail

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=600855159

to use this object and get the transformation try to change the set of armor and I did not allow it, leaving me without armor, losing one hour of transformation and the 12 particles to activate it.
It would be good if you restituted my particles and correct this error or at least notice it in the information
Thank you :grrrr: :wall:

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one . 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Robert_Oppenheimer‎).

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 5:25am

scorpolion Issue...please help

Hi,
My scorpolion does not heal itself from the poison arrow effect in elfin sanctuary fights.

Please fix Issue,

Thank you