You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 5:10pm

This event is actually really nice, I misgudged you, admin!

Yes, you heard it right. The event is actually pretty good, that's why I have a suggestion: Let's have Faeo Purge event every day starting tomorrow until 22.05.2039.

But It would be great to make small adjustments to the event rules:

First off, the event should have a time of starting and ending, which means every day at 00:00 there's a new faeo purge event every day. That 1 minute between 23:59 and 00:00 is the safe timezone for players who are tired of being attacked by different people 10 times every day.

The following places will be the safe zones for players who don't want to be attacked: N/A

These would make the event perfect and I'm sure our beloved jesters are also in support of giving us new events every day.

Just in case you didn't get the memo: This thread is a joke like the thing you turned this game into. Anyways I want shaissar to get jailed when it attacks me because attacking is forbidden in any form or shape unless provoked. I didn't use any negative effects on that thing but it attacks me every time i walk by, according to game rules, it should be jailed. Thx very much.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 7:27pm

Quick update: I meant to say "Misjudged".
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 6:29pm

@Hakan stop being so sour, I hear the next event will be '50 shades of grey' inspired and instead of killing we'll have ppl humping all over the place.

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 7:01pm

Now that is something i can get behind, i mean really get behind, to "support" you know. :wink:

Well at least i can use my leather items from level 3, it's a good thing i kept them for rainy days.

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 7:10pm

speaking about leather, when last did we have a leather Great Battle fight? I remember back in day that was organised by admin
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, May 23rd 2019, 5:46am

The days of CK is over..... we have lots of funny type GBs....

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 3:19pm

We're glad that you enjoyed it, thanks for the feedback.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 3:25pm

We also love it that the sole purpose of your existence is to comment on sarcastic threads. It's our collective pleasure to give you feedback. :love1:

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 3:31pm

Also while you're here, could you please answer the simple yes-no questions directed at you in this post in a different thread? Thx.