You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 4:03am

Hakan The Khan

Is this something you want to tell me ?
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…=35810&pageNo=1
I see you referring to me in one of posts.... Remember that little looser ? I can come back to game just to make your and your clan life same.

Want to test me ????

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 1:58pm

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 7:47pm

There is something I want to tell you, there are a lot of things I want to tell you. Too bad it's too early for that.

As the Terminator said, "I will be (Carl Philipp Emanuel) Bach" to this post when the time comes. For now, I have to focus on my finals, though.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 9:24pm

if i was you i wouldnt provocate her .. i'm human and i annoy a lot mags

As mag she can annoy u harder haha and since update of those attack rule she can shoot uas much as she wants ^^

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 2:10am

Piece of advice for future... If don't have courage to address people directly, don't say nothing at all.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 10:26pm

acro come hum side lets kill mags together :D

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 9:53am

There is something I want to tell you, there are a lot of things I want to tell you. Too bad it's too early for that.

As the Terminator said, "I will be (Carl Philipp Emanuel) Bach" to this post when the time comes. For now, I have to focus on my finals, though.
@Acro - That sounds like a threat to me, just not big enough to enact it or even brave enough but still dumb enough to say it here to provoke you.

On another note: Acro, hope all is well with you, you're one of the old school players like myself still around :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 11:21am

Why does someone like OriginalSith exist? The guy's whole purpose is to jump on in stuff that don't even concern him to try and start fights between people who don't even care about him. Are you still mad because I made fun of you, sithy boy? Not to mention the wooing. Why don't you go back to threatening low levels with "I'm the owner of Fay-Go hurr durr" stuff, then get one-shot killed by magmar high levels? That seems like the only thing you're good for. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.