You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 12:52am

The gas that is responsible for global warming is

A. Carbon dioxide
B. Oxygen
C. Methane
D. Sulphur dioxide
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 12:52am

If you can’t helium and you can’t curium, then you might as well barium. :stronger:

correct :lol:
404 not found

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:25am

What would theoretically happen to a lead atom if you remove 3 protons and 8 neutrons from its core ? :wizard:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:29am

What would theoretically happen to a lead atom if you remove 3 protons and 8 neutrons from its core ? :wizard:
The atomic number and the electrical charge would still remain unchanged. Protons and Neutrons don't decide that.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:34am

A. Carbon dioxide
B. Oxygen
C. Methane
D. Sulphur dioxide
Well, Greenhouse Gases are. And uh... Carbon dioxide and Methane are two known kinds. Of course if you mean the main one, it's Carbon dioxide.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:56am

A. Carbon dioxide
B. Oxygen
C. Methane
D. Sulphur dioxide
Well, Greenhouse Gases are. And uh... Carbon dioxide and Methane are two known kinds. Of course if you mean the main one, it's Carbon dioxide.

correct
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:56am

The atomic number and the electrical charge would still remain unchanged. Protons and Neutrons don't decide that.
Wrong

The answer is : it would become a gold atom :wizard: .
Too bad it'd cost billions right ;(

Source, just in case : http://atchimiebiologie. free. fr/transmutaion/transmutaion .html

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:57am

Who is "Record Holder" in Noble prices of chemistry?

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:58am

frederick Sanger

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:03am

frederick Sanger

Which nationality, Which years he won, for which work he got it... and what is his favorite food? :snowball:

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:06am

frederick Sanger

Which nationality, Which years he won, for which work he got it... and what is his favorite food? :snowball:
You did not ask all that :lol: :lol:

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:09am

frederick Sanger

correct answer :lol:

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:22am

frederick Sanger

correct answer :lol:
U make my life complicated on bfs and now on forum :bllll: :beer:

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:24am

There once was a War Mage who stumbled upon a demigod, he told the mage he has the power to grant him one wish. He explained that he could wish for anything as long as if there is no magical property. The war mage laughed and made a mocking wish "i wish I can float on water without magic!" and it was done!

The war mage found himself lying on a pool of liquid, floating! However, the liquid was not transparent and had greyish color. He was also take -5 damage per second. What could this pool of unknown substance be made of?

Sorry for late answer it was sleep time
answer is Mercury
taking damage because its vaporized form is quite poisonus
floating because mercury is super dense! it has about 13-14 more density than water
actually i should have added that it also stuns you because of the nerve damage which may cause paralysis XD

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:27am

Who is the first man to go down in history as "The Father of Chemistry" ?

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:30am

is it Antoine Lavoisier?

Wrong

The answer is : it would become a gold atom :wizard: .
Too bad it'd cost billions right ;(

Source, just in case : http://atchimiebiologie. free. fr/transmutaion/transmutaion .html
That sounds a bit off, to be honest. I mean yeah you could do that, then again if you don't remove the electrons (which in the source it says they somehow would be able to, in theory) you don't get anything. Remove all the protons and all the neutrons you want, as long as you don't remove 3 electrons, you're not getting any gold out of it. But it's a good one though, I like the idea :P

is it Antoine Lavoisier?
Nnnnnope.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:32am

if its wrong can i guess more or am i out for this question?

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:33am

if its wrong can i guess more or am i out for this question?
Well it doesn't say you can't in the event rules, so go ahead and give it another shot. :P