You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 8:47pm

For all lazy to hunt guys and girls!

I have an excellent idea and I will be very happy if the community will support it and admins/developers to take actions:))

So, the idea is, similarly to Kennels in Estate, where you can hunt actually automated (with game gold 5 fights, with dias up to 250, if Im not mistaken), to have a dedicated bot for hunting which you can use once a day for 1 hour only. You should use the bot the way you use to hunt - with the usual blesses. The fight duration will be proportionally to the used blesses.

I think it wont be so difficult to find/ create a hunting bot, bearing in mind that many were jailed and fined for bot using, just need to be fixed for WoD use only and with timer of 60 min.

Do you guys and girls find this idea good? If Yes, please support it with "+", if you dont like it "-"", if you have more to add to the idea, you are welcome to share your idea.

:thumbsup: :thumbdown: :thumbup: ?(
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Friday, September 13th 2019, 8:52pm

+1 ....would love to have that for an hour :D

Friday, September 13th 2019, 9:24pm

+1

Friday, September 13th 2019, 10:09pm

+1

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 7:38pm

+1

Also use elixirs with this bot, for example use powers and food, to be fair.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 10:16pm

+1

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 9:39am

The first thing I/some/many will do is create 10 multis, get them to level 11, and bot-hunt an hour daily. That's 20g per day just to be prudent. After a month, all 10 chars should have enough to and will buy 1pc of 100 diamond cert with gold. Since there is no power leveling threshold etc for them, all 10 chars will sell the certs to a friend, a totally different person, from different country, not having or shared same IP, at a knock down price, say 10g. This same totally different person does the same, and with his 10 multis, will sell the certs to the first person.

I don't think there's any breach of rules etc here, at least not technically - Pay attention! Power Leveling Thresholds are not applied when selling diamond certificates: seller sets a price according to the demand on the item.

So yea, let's also think of the cons or certain implications first.

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 10:41am

i mean why not then just make bot that plays for you if we would get that hunt shit,no one gonna make such bs thing for 1 person that is lazy to do 1h of hunting and is crying that he does not have gold :music:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 7:01pm

Is this a serious thread or a joke? :lol:

Monday, September 16th 2019, 2:47pm

The only BS we have now is kennels that let us kill 5 monsters, cuz these who are not lazy can kill +5 monsters regular way. It's only 5 monsters! And who would ever spend diamonds to kill monsters in kennels?))

Admins have to either remove or improve kennels!

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:02pm

I don't think there's any breach of rules etc here, at least not technically - Pay attention! Power Leveling Thresholds are not applied when selling diamond certificates: seller sets a price according to the demand on the item.

So yea, let's also think of the cons or certain implications first.

That would be 3rd party multi trading and abuse and it's not going to be as hard to see as you may think, that would most likely just lead to a whole bunch of jailings for every party, yes usually diamond certificates do not fall under powerleveling threshhold rules but this doesnt mean people are free to abuse this (as some have tried) :bllll:

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:11pm

And well, sure would be nice for people like me who are simply way too lazy but heres the way I look at the whole issue, I think Kennel isnt recieving any upgrades partially because it would remove the need to spend diamonds on kennel hunts, even when currently its utterly inefficient do so...
Furthermore it would mean that lazy people (and rich lazy people) will recieve more idle money every log in which would discourage them from spending diamonds to buy dia certs and get money that way...

I'd love more quality of life features for the client, Id love a limited automized hunting function even if it werent full auto, but I dont see the admins to that anytime soon... well ever...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 5:07pm

genius idea. because im so sick of hunting and playing the game the 5 mobs on kennels is not enough for me to get enough gold to buy blesses for when id like to do some pvp.

we will all level up fast from it too as cant use tower so you'll have more higher levels.

lets do it admin - its a win for all
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, September 16th 2019, 5:56pm

And well, sure would be nice for people like me who are simply way too lazy but heres the way I look at the whole issue, I think Kennel isnt recieving any upgrades partially because it would remove the need to spend diamonds on kennel hunts, even when currently its utterly inefficient do so...
Furthermore it would mean that lazy people (and rich lazy people) will recieve more idle money every log in which would discourage them from spending diamonds to buy dia certs and get money that way...

I'd love more quality of life features for the client, Id love a limited automized hunting function even if it werent full auto, but I dont see the admins to that anytime soon... well ever...
It doesn't matter if you like her or hate her, blood-slayer is spittin real fax.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, November 4th 2019, 7:58am

LOL, the game gets easier with the events and such, now you want an official bot to level 1 hour?

So its not enough to play the game sitting on a chair, or laying in the bed because it still requires too much efforts? wow...
If things are like this, with this lazy game (yeah, because its not something like Battlefield, or LoL, or Rakion, etc, its just a browser game), worst things are coming on the future, when everything will be automated, and everyone will be living in their isolation simulations.

Personally, i would make this far more fair. You can bot for 1 hour whatever the hell mobs you want by spending the max energy of the character level and the required quantity of gold. Also, you can't use potions, only blessings and the luck to not die on battle (if the character dies on battle there are 2 options, 1st, an option to resurrect for 15 silver appears, stoping the botting, so you have to pay that and manually continue the botting; and 2nd, you can autoresurrect and keep botting for 1 gold). Food can be used automatically each minute if the character is not in battle (duh); depending on the level of the Kennel, you can either kill a max of 45 - 100 mobs per hour.
You may wonder, why like this? because things are already easy as they are, so you want everything easier?

As the phrase says: "The lazy works double" ^.-

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 3:27pm

Well, I guess admins heared us and responded in the form of hunting certificates-

Idk if this is a controversial opinion but I like the addition of these, they made a good start by handing them out as a guaranteed reward for smugglers bags, they did a questionable play by including them as a 200 diamond reward...
Look, the way I see it this could be a great addition as a common reward for events, luck things etc, things accessible to players that dont neccesarily spend diamonds as those could just use the dia hunt option anyways, its a nice way of doing small rages/rainies, finishing quests or just topping off your hunting count.

Its not perfect by any means, but it gives kennels some more dept than 5 hunts a day and maybe more importantly, it shows that the adminestration tries to adapt to our feedback.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 5:38pm

It's a good addition, I wish Smuggled Bags were also as good. You know, calling it a "level 16+ resources smuggled bag epic reaction shot my neighbours cat with a sawed off shotgun" and giving green shadows (triads are good, you talk smack about triads you get your head bashed in) don't add up.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 12:23am

At least we barely lose money by buying the "heavily discounted" bags right...right?

Honestly, I appreciate admins giving us "discounts" to make up for the huge difference in market and shop price, but yeah... I cant say that the mage or warmage bags are great deals (partially because the discount on mage bag caused flam/lux inflation to begin with)

I really love the level 3 bag right now, 2 tnaigs, hunting cert, some 30ees and maybe other stuff? That should give you the investment back and then a little extra too, thats nice, this is how limited offers should be!