You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:11am

WHo painted "Mona Lisa"?

How wrote Fahrenheit 45?
Art : Leonardo Da Vinci

Literature : Ray Bradbury (fahrenheit 451 btw) :p

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:15am

litterature : the Lhammas and the elivish language
Correct but you didn't answer the art question, so it doesn't count.
Yeah I know, was gonna go over the 30 mins anyway, so decided to put it anyway. 1st question was hard, good job !
That was easy, really, you couldn't find the answer because you thought too hard on that :P You could say "it's because their works are the most widely known of that era, with them, the renaissance starts" or "They're the ones who were able to give the classic renaissance pieces and are now accepted as the fathers of the renaissance" both are true and are acceptable. Good luck, though, there's still time, hope you get some points in. :beer:
Ahah you're right ! i thought of saying something like that but i thought there was maybe a specific reason why
Decrypt got into my head i think :noo: :lol:
And i hope you do too, but for that, you'll have to beat zaquisgran to answer my questions and we know he's tough :lol:

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:18am

WHo painted "Mona Lisa"?

How wrote Fahrenheit 45?
Art : Leonardo Da Vinci

Literature : Ray Bradbury (fahrenheit 451 btw) :p

all correct

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:19am

He's the final final boss, you know those arcade games where you beat the boss but it has some sort of super evolution and says "I'm not done yet" and attacks you with all its power? He's that guy, you can't beat him, to create this whole event, he just used 0.00003% of his power, that's how strong he is.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:22am

Art: Van Gogh once painted a room, whose room it is?

Literature: What is the protagonist's name in novel series "Think of a Number" ?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:24am

"Think of a Number"
Art : It was his ! His 1st bedroom

Literature : Dave Gurney

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:25am

:lol:
And i hope you do too, but for that, you'll have to beat zaquisgran to answer my questions and we know he's tough :lol:

He's the final final boss, you know those arcade games where you beat the boss but it has some sort of super evolution and says "I'm not done yet" and attacks you with all its power? He's that guy, you can't beat him, to create this whole event, he just used 0.00003% of his power, that's how strong he is.

You are so funny guys :lol:

My probation officer would say i again did nothing last week then playing games.
No usful outcome for my life though...

Well - my mum says same... :rabbit:

Anyways:

Was a real great weak with all of you, much fun and much learning :teacher:

Have to leave now for job -... finally...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:26am

You are so funny guys :lol:

My probation officer would say i again did nothing last week then playing games.
No usful outcome for my life though...

Well - my mum says same... :rabbit:

Anyways:

Was a real great weak with all of you, much fun and much learning :teacher:

Have to leave now for job -... finally...
Have a good day :)

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:29am

"Think of a Number"
Art : It was his ! His 1st bedroom

Literature : Dave Gurney
Correct!

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:53am

Art : Which German painter was best known for his depictions of naval warfare in World War One?

Literature : What was the 1st book sold on Amazon ?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 8:27am

Art : Which German painter was best known for his depictions of naval warfare in World War One?

Literature : What was the 1st book sold on Amazon ?
Art : Claus Bergen

Literature : Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies