You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 2:41pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Champion

We'd like to have the current rating system reset because of unfair rating caused by dungeons medals. For 2 years the ratings have been unfair because of it. We'd like it if you could fix that. :sleep:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 2:48pm

+1

The battlefield came for 1 week or so, then got completely removed and never came back, the badge is kinda worthless, there's no reason for it to stay other than 10 points of reputation rating imho. It's best if it's just removed.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 4:05pm

For what ?

Its uselss, players work for that so why remove it ?

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 7:21pm

They are getting ahead of others in ratings. That's not fair.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 7:43pm

Of course its fair. You are just wooried that you CANT stay Number 1.
If you had work on that Medal before you never had wrote something like that.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 10:17pm

You're right. And you have this medal. But I'm asking to either have this event/battlefield brought back or all of the medals removed. That, in my opinion, would be fair. :wink:

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 12:16am

Yes agree, should be fair to all other people when the battlefield comming back.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 12:24pm

LOL @ ratings...

Is your ego so big that you have to look at that ratings list to validate yourself? Does that ratings list make you a better player, give you any reward, or does it just further inflate, or deflate your ego? I stopped giving a crap about the ratings about 3 days after achievements were announced.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:08pm

We're already the best players of this server, there's no goals left to achieve. Of course ratings will be a concern to me. You'll understand it once you're my level, Which will be a very long time from now :) ;)

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 11:34am

lol, I don't think so, I have so many achievements undone, no way I would put what little time I spend here into doing them.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 3:38pm

ummmm you 2 are same clan...dont you speak in there to each other? :lol:

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 4:52pm

+1

We want to this BF.. We want to get rep more.. Where is the BF? I hope,either bring back the BF or delete the medals.
That's will be good.. Ty
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 10:49pm

+1 we want this bf back

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 2:31am

I think they should take away from being able to hide in the rankings (at least once a month that is canceled for everyone and stays all day without being able to hide from the snow), it would be fun to see where each one goes more or less in the different ranking categories, I would like to know the real positions ... I will not be the best but it is always good to see and be able to compare with those that are above one :lol:

+1 we want this battlefield back

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 8:50am

hey admin , people want :)

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 9:20am

+1
For us higher levels, we really dont have much to work on anymore. I think it is true, why have a rating based on so many things that some of us didn't or couldnt take advantage off. This is one more example of Admin being a little to lazy for things that players want, and all they care about is more diamond cert,fairs and gold+diamond hungry events. To the Admins! "In a dying game". You should listen more and focus on players needs..

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 9:48am

+1

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 12:41pm

+1

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 1:44pm

+1 Bring it back

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 9:03pm

+1 ejderha says true ıt ısnt faır