You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 11:14am

Thank you letter

Thank you letter!

After I did some thinking, I have decided to write a gratitude letter. Some may call it more of a note though.

I have decided to gather all the things that just are the way they are, for good and for the bad. The things that never failed me, that I could always count on!

I want to thank the cms, devs, admins for:
- So many special events, each time I open front page I see at least 4! Yes 4 brand new awesome diamond events.
- Using every means possible to not communicate with us! That's admirable. I mean at least support is working, you can get your answer back just in time of a next year I think.
- Always reading our comments, threads on forum, posts. Always watching our feedback and then not using any single one of them.
- Changing the game from challenging, that took years to develop characters - all the reps, all the valour - to game "buy everything and anything you want if you PayPal enough".
- Oh I actually want to thank you for gathering our questions about the game and then kind of forgetting about them? I guess 3 weeks are not enough to translate 2 pages and answer them.
- For being fair to players. For not having favorites or anything. I mean I only once saw a new admin out of a blue giving pet to some random person and then not responding to anyone. :thumbsup:
- For sometimes taking the initiative, I actually loved that something like dungeons was made. Shame that it's just another thing that you left in the middle and completely ignored the results.
- For being equal among servers. I mean so many valour leaching players on DE are walking free, while even if we just happened to be with such bastards in a battlefield we are given warnings from our com guards for being there. The rules are lovely among all servers :thumbsup:
- For all the bugs in the forum threads that never been fixed.
- For all the translations that never has been done. All hail the Russian language. And I'm going to quote one of the old admins on that one "we have in-house localization department that does its job well".
- Bringing us to Russian event system, forgetting about us, about our events, running as ru players want, discarding all 3 other systems and then running events that won't even start for us. Hot chocolate event with the information "Stay tuned, it will lunch later" and did it? Another ignorance towards EU players. I mean, thanks.
I can keep going, the list would go longer and longer. I will finish with last thank you...
I am grateful for showing everyone that all you care about is Russian server and diamonds.

I also have another thank you notice... but this time a bit different, actually a lot different.
I want to thank all the players in the game, especially the people I met and that made my life fuller and better in one way or another. Each one of you is special and every time I met someone new I wanted to keep going. I learned so many things from so many of you. Regardless of the above, you are a beautiful community, people full of passion, people caring about each other and about game. You are the only good thing here. It's sad to see less of us here day by day. But just so you know I am grateful for everyone of you. Thank you players, you're the real MVP. :love1: :love1:

Thank you.

Yours,
Riddle

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 9:12pm

When you are right , you are right :)

+ from me too

thanks for the good words for the players :)
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 11:56pm

Riddle your words are too kind :love:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, October 11th 2019, 12:04am

The main issue with your thank you message is that it is not in russians...so when they'll ''translate'' it, they'll actually think you're being nice

Friday, October 11th 2019, 6:11am

пожалуйста)))

Friday, October 11th 2019, 1:43pm

took me a couple lines to realize you were being sarcastic Riddle. At first was thinking is he really writing a thankyou letter? :lol: :P :D :D :D

Friday, October 11th 2019, 3:54pm

hey im the real MVP

Friday, October 11th 2019, 3:59pm

)))))

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 1:09pm

--ark--

Come back to game , i will be gentle to you this time, just like riddle s sarcasm.

Cant agree more what riddle says, it s amazing how this game being managed terribly and still have people playing it, for me it s people around me mostly , probably just like everyone else. Waiting for the day they fix that too. Capping sentence limit daily maybe? I always what s coming next all the time, which s diamond hunger and special prices. But after all years it s always surprising each time how further they can go.

:woody:

Monday, October 14th 2019, 12:11am

--ark--

Come back to game , i will be gentle to you this time, just like riddle s sarcasm.

doesnt make sense to play serious, the admin want your wallet only not players otherwise they would listen. do you see what is constantly on the news page :nocash:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, October 14th 2019, 6:30pm

--ark--

doesnt make sense to play serious, the admin want your wallet only not players otherwise they would listen. do you see what is constantly on the news page :nocash:

just come to game , that s an order no questioning sweetie. I need sidekick to get slapped with me at pinkie land.