You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 18th 2019, 8:12pm

Return of red weapons fragments

I creat that post in order to express my disagreement with the news about the permanently remove of fragments of red weapons/bows. I imagin that I'm not the only one. Please, coment there if you think that it must return! Admins mustn't ignore us if we are the majority! How can they gain anything if there is no players in game?

Friday, October 18th 2019, 10:38pm

Dont bring back red weapons part back and remove the actual 6/1 weapons giving gold back and if possible runes, ty.

Friday, October 18th 2019, 10:51pm

removong red been a long time in works..good riddance..

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 2:44am

If remove red weapon fragments then refund gold spent of these fragments.

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 3:05am

Gwen, this is exactly what they're doing, go in anniversary fair.

If they remove 6/1 weapons, I hope they'll compensate price of runes as well, I've got both runed VI, cant just take it away

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 4:47am

Soygura still has the option to craft red bows, does it still work? Admin said we can no longer make them, yet the option is still there. Rather get the bow than sell my base back.

Also, what about the people that still have their ?/1 red gear? Just take it away?

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 10:13am

@_-TheWarrior-_ yea, I would be happy if they removed it, but atleast give me the rune to my backpack or transfer my rune to an item of my choose.

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:01am

At the fair they are paying back 1g per red weapon fragment :nono:

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:42am

At the fair they are paying back 1g per red weapon fragment :nono:

My mistake, they show 1g but they pay 3g when you click Buy. Sorry for wrong info :embarressed:

Wednesday, October 23rd 2019, 9:20am

No, those who advocate for the permanent removal of red weapons/bows but ask for a return of rune etc, no. Can't have everything. Might as well ask for a return of bezel and symbols too. Then I can claim that I spent 1000g on the symbols, please return that gold to me if you're gonna remove my red weapons/bow. We all know that admins will just do whatever they want, so be prepared if they do just that without any compensation.