You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 4th 2019, 11:06am

[November Even] Negative Compliments

Have you ever wondered what to do with all of your Zombie gifts from the November event? You cannot sell them anymore and often you get spammed with those funny little figurines.

So Jesters came to the idea to make a gift contest.

Your task:

Negative Compliments

Did the enemy fight unfairly or do anything else you just cannot approve of? Tell them about it - send them a little zombie and express your feelings. But be careful! Creativity is required.
Even though you plan to insult your enemy, make sure not to use any obvious insults or any foul words.

As a sender of gifts, you can participate several times in the competition, but as receiver only once in each category.

Only receiver can post the gift (via screenshot and link) and only once in each category. So choose well!

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Nov 28th 2019, 7:06pm)

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 9:01am

So even though, if i use all my efforts and creativity on these negative compliments, if the receiver doesn't post a screenshot of one of these, everything will be done in vain?

Eh... i pass. What the receiver can do as revenge or something is not post anything so i can't participate, lol.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 1:42am

I agree... what kind of madness is this ? why would reciever bother enough to take screen shot for someone else ? and these are not love poems either...We are insulting people in the end and you want us to contact them,ask them to take screen shot and post it on forum.What a shame !! :lol: this competition was creative but in the end you manage to ruin it somehow... congrats :)

Friday, November 8th 2019, 8:14am

Thank you for your feedback) but we feel you do not get the point. Both, sender and receiver can win. So if the "insult" is funny, smart and creative, there sure is a reason for the receiver to post it. But if all you can do is sending some bland insults, you probably do not deserve being posted :)

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 5:15pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=13833916

Well, it's really hard to translate his Turkish properly but I'll try my best lol, so he says:

My ram, we never act leick (like) that, your buoffs (buffs) were expired that's why I dropped the sphere ... I don't know why but I always start to feight (fight) with half hp ... You even started to hit me in the beginning of the feight without drinking a giant because of your lack of fear. Not needed, we don't look for that kind of advantages, and we will never do.

-kocum, bizde öle sey olmaz.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:07pm

Jabba the Hutt has attached the following file:
  • zaquis-min.PNG (98.09 kB - 85 times downloaded - latest: Dec 30th 2021, 10:16am)
At last we have the mighty Chewbacca.

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 12:11am

Threat

"Usually, I would have take you scalp, but at the moment, it doesn't interest me."

What a threat…

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=13879202
pierre89 has attached the following file: