You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:05pm

Player Feedback Request - Fury of the Dragons Event

Dear players,

We are currently collating information regarding the Fury of the Dragons event.

Please feel free to share your opinions of what you like/dislike about the event and what you would like to see changed.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

[This thread will be closed on Monday 6th April. Please post your feedback before this date.]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 29th 2020, 10:45am)

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:21pm

Well its a good event for pvp and earn glory, but it should be more equal, idk why hummans joined other fight where dragon were not, and they also joined dragon fight when it was too late, if u dont kill dragon fast u just cant win this fight, and second is that most players were doped for the fight and hummis only stall on block or stall if they had cleaving blow on them, I would put shorter time each hit for those players that only know how to waste time of the others. Any way the event for me was cool, just wanted more real rivals on enemy side, only 3 or 4 of them came with buffs.

Also a good rweard not only buff for keep pvping would be awesome, idk, coffer with potions for fight or any like that for first places on each dragon fight

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:29pm

Stage III

There was some rather frustrating issues with stage 3. Every battle the fight was kept alive by at least 1 human (lv 6-10), purely to waste people's time (reflected by mocking messages in chat, when cross-race chat was open). Infact this was an issue with the battles on Ancient Plateau as a whole. Fights are extremely long and dragged out, often taking over an hour each and you're stuck in the battle not able to join battlefield queues or do anything else.

A simple solution to solve both of these issues would be to change the rules of battle during the event. My suggestion would be to change the time per move from 20sec to 10sec, making it a lot more manageable. Having the same rules as tallars where you can't stun or be stunned but also can't block, would be interesting too.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 3:17pm

Hey TJ,

In general i like it and was looking forward to it, especially as i still
miss some achievements from that event. Here is my recap:

1) System of daily effect to reduce armour damage seems outdated due
to "unbreak " nearly all the time when we have event time

2) Time we got event now was really busy.
- Busy in general (game update, new quests, new REP...)
- Busy in special BF events, also durig week days we had before
- Busy having the most rare event same time (Chaos Invasion)

So how to do new Ring quest, organize ingredients for MYSTIC REP, do rage for chaos scales and enter Battlefields same time? :rabbit:

3) Last stage = plateau fights. Did we have Ancient Plateau / Plateau fights now 3 or 4 weeks a row?

4) No chance to fullfill missions for achieves "Superiority in..." due to people doing many other things
or lack of people - cant figure that out if its a level issue or in general, i can only tell that i am FAR away from winning those number of caves, tallars etc. although i am here 24/7 at he moment...

5) Some quest dont work properly. Example: i actually carry "Enemy Sword"
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=694056861
from humans base camp with me but Vigor didnt want to take it (i had the quest active from vigor)

So far my thoughts, thanks for having events in general :jump:

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 2:38pm

Well its a good event for pvp and earn glory, but it should be more equal, idk why hummans joined other fight where dragon were not, and they also joined dragon fight when it was too late, if u dont kill dragon fast u just cant win this fight, and second is that most players were doped for the fight and hummis only stall on block or stall if they had cleaving blow on them, I would put shorter time each hit for those players that only know how to waste time of the others. Any way the event for me was cool, just wanted more real rivals on enemy side, only 3 or 4 of them came with buffs.

Also a good rweard not only buff for keep pvping would be awesome, idk, coffer with potions for fight or any like that for first places on each dragon fight
Well to answer you why humans are always in block just tell the admins to diminish ur stun rate, with exact same amount on bless and buffs it's still illogical that mags can stuns whenever they want and human can go till end of the fight whitout even stunning once