You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 5:40pm

REMINDER

Only a player of the opposite race may solve the challenge.

Side note: If you notice that your post is invalid, please delete it!

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 5:44pm

Just a clarification from my side. My mistake in giving out the answer a bit too soon as I missed that it was a mag that answered, my bad. The answer was still Snowflake/snow tho :)

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 5:45pm

you are in a dark room and you have to spend 12 hours in freezing weather and you have to survive untill the end of it you have in your room a wood burner, a gas lamp, three candles and matches you wanna warm up so you dont die. The stove will provide enough heat alone for 7 and a half hours and if you burn the gas lamp it will provide heat for 2 hours and 2 candles will provide heat for 25 minutes, if you light one candle it only provides you heat for 5 minutes before being melted away by the cold. You can survive for 8 minutes in the freezing weather without dying from hypotermia. what would you light first?

I light the first lighter

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 5:46pm

you are in a dark room and you have to spend 12 hours in freezing weather and you have to survive untill the end of it you have in your room a wood burner, a gas lamp, three candles and matches you wanna warm up so you dont die. The stove will provide enough heat alone for 7 and a half hours and if you burn the gas lamp it will provide heat for 2 hours and 2 candles will provide heat for 25 minutes, if you light one candle it only provides you heat for 5 minutes before being melted away by the cold. You can survive for 8 minutes in the freezing weather without dying from hypotermia. what would you light first?
matches

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 5:47pm

I light the first lighter

First of all I light the lighter. edit for spelling mistake

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:02pm

I have no end and no begining
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:03pm

Eternity

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:03pm

Eternity
No
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:04pm

A doughnut?

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:05pm

A doughnut?

A doughnut?
no but very close
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:06pm

A doughnut?

A doughnut?
no but very close

Circle, then. :D

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:06pm

wheel ?
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:10pm

no correct answer till now :d keep trying
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:10pm

Death or decay.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:12pm

Number 8

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 6:14pm

Still no :snowball:
Dr Hanasomay