You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 10:25pm

Regarding Magic Storm on Plateau Event

Hello everyone.

I have this problem with plataeu event. It used to be low levels fighting low levels, higher levels pouring in one after another, then in the end, highest level players fighting and everyone getting their fair share of valor, scalps and GB rep. Nowadays it's level 6 players fighting level 20 players, and if level 20 players beats them, they get nothing, and if level 6 player beats them, they get both valor and scalp.

First and foremost, why? Why were you guys sitting in Legend: Legacy of Dragons HQ thinking to yourselves "Maybe if we made it insufferable for high levels, it'd be a lot better, right?" At what point in 15 years that has passed in this game you thought of it? What is the reason for this being implemented? Low levels not getting what they want? Well they could level up anytime, right? Because reaching high levels was the goal, isn't that correct? And since everyone would have this effect like in temples (still, I stand by my opinion of 1,5 years ago that this event in temples was kinda bad, regular temples with double valor + non-break would still be appreciated, but that's beside the point) can't we just have a Plateau Magic Storm event in which low levels fight low levels and high levels fight high levels (boo hoo ancient plat stop crying) ?

Think about it. For this event, Whenever someone steps in the Plateau of Silence, they immediately transfer to Plateau of Silence (level 6-10) or Plateau of Silence (level 11-15) according to their level group.

Or another solution: Please remove those effects and keep the Magic Storm on Plateau of Silence event as it was before. Just non-break and double the valor & GB rep.

Of course, an argument would be "BuT HuKaN yOu DoN't HaVe tO gO ThErE" which is the point. I'm not going there since a few events now. Because every time I go, I get 15k valor from a fight, and a fight lasts about idk, 10 to 20 minutes, did you ever see a level 19 player spending an hour, using his blesses, wasting his precious time and resources to just get 100k valor an hour? A level 10 player gets more than I do for Sheara's sake. The sole reason for me and other high levels to just YEET our way into 16+ levels was this. Getting more valor from fights, killing, murdering everyone and plundering everything. Getting Executioner levels from our level groups. Now this event is dedicated to levels 6-10 (and if you stretch it a bit, level 6-13). People who would just get one-shot-killed and go start another fight which would turn into GB are staying alive until the very end of the fight, killing people they shouldn't even be able to touch, wasting everyone's time by staying alive for twice, thrice the time they should, high levels who go there just struggle trying to kill people 10-12 levels below them.

tl;dr

Plateau event bad
Plateau event change pls
Pilek lov animels
Remove plateau event effects or change plateau to level group oriented battlefield

This thread is open to ideas from everyone.

Best regards.
The Khan.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 10:26pm

yes please change this event

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 10:58pm

There is already level oriented place and it's called Ancient Plateau for 1-5, 6-10, 11-15..., for which 'magic storm' happens in the exact time as the one on Plateau of Silence. lol

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 12:10am

You're god damn right Hakan !

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 12:33am

By the way, I forgot to mention probably the best solution to this without anyone losing anything: Higher level players get the same amount of valor they'd get from players their own level when they hit a player below their range. Level 6 hits a level 20, they get what they would get from a level 20, but level 18 hits a level 6, they get valor as if they were hitting a level 18. That way everyone would get valor, and killing low levels would also be counted as scalps. Everyone gets what they want, everyone is happy.

As for your post, Terra: I mentioned it in my original post. But for you I went there and checked to confirm. At the moment ancient plat is empty, nobody is there, nobody goes there to fight, everyone goes, they take their effects and they come to regular plateau. So yes, you're right, I guess. Regular plat has always been more popular than ancient plat, but at this rate it's impossible for high levels to be able to get more than 100k valor an hour. Mind you, 100k is nothing, it's not even what you would get from 1 fight in level 15.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 12:45am

dear admins, the plateau event is the favorite mode of all gamers. However, this new effect that you brought made everyone upset. many people do not participate in this new plateau event, they do not want to participate.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 1:20am

give 1-5 low 16-20 high powers and this will be ok

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 1:58am

1-5 & 6-10 Ancient Plateau is hugely populated pretty much the whole day. However, I'm unaware of higher situation..

As for your request, Cahal... I actually agree with you. This was made so all levels could interfere in fights and 'be able to do something' + have fun.. Now, regardless of the buff, lower levels (and I mean below 6) are, if I may, just in the way and not a real threat. They can still be boring but can barely do any harm (not including messing up the strength advantage and similar stuff), but I'd say it's kinda fun like this.

But yeah, as for getting the proper valor I agree that higher lvls should get it from lowers in a balanced 'matter', just as it is the opposite.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 4:40am

+1
''Mabat kısmetten çıktımı don kırk yerinden koparmış" :clubbing:

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 6:55pm

yes.ı agree :thumbsup:

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 9:58pm

ım agree with Hakan.

Monday, April 6th 2020, 2:44am

i somewhat agree the buff making it equal is fun and all but the valor needs tuned

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 11:50am

this event became leechers paradise...noticed it a LOT this time round

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 1:47pm

this event became leechers paradise...noticed it a LOT this time round

Totally agree here, has become a "hop on - hop off" event like tourists do in london tourist busses..

No buffs, no asking before entering even closed GB´s, jump in, do some hits, die, ress, go again..

And if you write to people they get nasty :noo:

Good old times when executions all day long lead to kind of "unwritten rules" and some
good communication / collaborate gameplay to win GB´s :embarressed:

Well times change, guess we just have to live with it :yes:

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 2:07pm

Agreed with Hakan
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 7:44pm

i somewhat agree the buff making it equal is fun and all but the valor needs tuned

not even close to equal, war mages doing x2 damag

Bring back old plat... Anyways we had old plat some weeks ago and it was dead, lol

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 9:49pm

Yeah , lots of ppl 8-12 got fast rank equial to their lvl :P and also got more glory/valour than 16 + :D