You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 10:52pm

Didnt work out for Haunted 5 1/2 years ago, did it?

:pain:

Alpha and RW broke the peace there, not humans. We've continued to pound magmars there since that peace was broken.

Acro and I DID ensure the peace for a while back then but as I said... Alpha/RW broke that and its been wrecked since. You can thank those fools.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 11:31pm

You didn't ensure jackshizbeer and you sure as hell didn't "pound" anyone whose level was higher than 5 levels below you. You were attacking every low level magmar you saw there because this is how you satisfy, which is the only thing you can satisfy btw, your ego. You can't kill anyone your level, so you compensate for it with this. Now you get 2 shot killed by people who didn't do anything to you but you loved to attack because you're just this much of a useless unorganized grabastic piece of shizka mushroom. Now your entire clan pays for it wherever they're seen because you, yes you, the original headache of a human being just couldn't say "ah ok, I will be a normal guy, I will not ruin the fun for everyone just for the heck of it"

Tell me, how does it feel to hide in your hole every time you hear I'm raiding? Not leaving your clan citadel for one hour? Only leaving when it's ensured that some high level and the guards have attacked me in your city square? Soon, you or your clan will not be able to leave your citadel for hours, the only safe places for you will be the castle and that citadel you love to hide in. I only feel one remorse, and that is the attack rule. If that was repelled, your low level players wouldn't be safe in your own lands, either.

Worst Regards and much disrespects to you, Sithy boy. Expect more attacks in future.
The Khan
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 11:44pm

And surely it is not enough to attack, but they are also happy stealing from people.
It is understood that he needs tresses for the dragon's blessing, but do you also need to steal? You can probably kill the monsters by yourself.
In short, they are things that will not change.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…89&server_id=10

:cool:

Monday, April 13th 2020, 9:07pm

if u make me admin i promise to remove attack rule for lvl7 and above. and for annoying cases i will even consider lvl5s