You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 11th 2020, 8:13pm

New game rules for Old game

This post write for who has authority (I have bad english sorry for that),

2 Human account stealing people's loot (1 is mage lvl 14) They try to people's left the game also this 2 people playing on pvp server

Guards say ''Game Rules'' we can't do anything I'm sick off paying people money's and breaking mirror's I play for 2 hours a day and I'm playing this 2 hours for mirroring people

Monday, May 11th 2020, 9:06pm

easy answer stop naked hunting, there is no reason to stall levels anymore

Monday, May 11th 2020, 9:18pm

Want to play lower level like other naked hunter's

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 7:43am

level up then no need for naked hunting. easy solution to your problems. dont expect guards or anyone to help u naked hunt lmao. be lvl20 and kill every1. ez

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 8:55am

child.. even picking resources with grey tool is better than naked hunting :kiss:

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 7:08pm

yeah I change my mind Picking resources sounds good

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 1:22pm

i used to naked hunt....biiiiig waste of time...when you get bigger you will only then realize it

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 9:03pm

i used to naked hunt....biiiiig waste of time...when you get bigger you will only then realize it
Thank you for all Info

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 9:04pm

child.. even picking resources with grey tool is better than naked hunting :kiss:
Thank you for Info :rose: