You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, June 18th 2020, 4:05pm

Wondering how is the logic

Can someone explain me, what is the logic of :
1. Make chaos event duration longer than(ok, so we can farm more certificate, but ofc no official declaration, so a lot of people had enough resourse for yesterday and got surprised)
2. Put more events one on another one, because, ofc we can duplicate ourself with shadow ninjizhu like naruto does
3. Increase number of participants for bf, so like last tallaar event, maybe 7 tallaar in total of 3 days....
Someone can answer? or is just me wondering around? :horse:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, June 18th 2020, 4:09pm

Ah, and ofc the ferns are near mag invasion places, so as soon as u are getting ferns the usual invaders come in and game expierence 10/10 stuff happens :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: