You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 5:31pm

Blood For Blood Quest

Hi,

Does anyone know where and how to get "Blood For Blood" quest? Is it a part of a quest chain? If not, who gives it? I assume it's either level 20 or 19.

Thanks for the help in advance.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 12:49am

Hi,

unfortunately the only info i was able to find about it is in Russian, so the quest names are probably not accurate, hopefully you should still be able to figure out which is which if you talk to the NPCs, if not then just let me know in game. :)
Blood for Blood [20] (Explorer Pelanir) requires you have completed two other quests: Long roads in the dunes [19] (Pelanir), and Salvation on/at arrow head [19] (Pelanir). This second quest is a part of a quest chain, it should be available after completing the following quests: Breath of Filth [19] (Pelanir), Lost in the sands [19] (Pelanir) and Chaos Poison [19] (Elder Verkiry).

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 2:36am

Thank you, I know all of the quests there. I'll do them.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.