You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 3:15am

Mail notifications of expiring items not working.

We are supposed to "get notifications (through in-game or personal mail) about items that are about to expire." when we have any premium upgrade.

This has worked fine for years but I have 4 seperate items (of varying quantities) currently in my backpack that have less than 3 days remaining but I've yet to receive any mail telling me of this for any of those items.

Previously I have been reminded by in-gme mail on the client yet this time I haven't.

I consequently lost a lot (1000's) of items a few weeks back & many more shortly before that and am now wondering if I wasn't reminded about those too. At the time I simply put it down to me forgetting despite me re-setting those items for many years previously. Now I'm not so sure due to me luckily spotting these current ones running out.

PLEASE FIX!!! :clubbing:
:smoke:

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 3:19am

To add (as we can't edit posts for some stupid reason), I have just updated my preferences to also notify me by email for safety in future - assuming that works of course! .well:

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 12:49pm

Got email this morning about items, came online & in client inbox too so it does still work but message is delayed a good few hours after 3 day timer has passed.

As email system works I will be keeping that option checked ;o)

Can close, delete, mark as solved or whatever with this thread now :shuffle:

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 5:27pm

On a side note, sometimes my preferences randomly get reset. I wonder the 2 is linked.

Wednesday, August 5th 2020, 4:35am

Clearing cookies on your browser resets client resolution I know that. It also resets other things if using browser but not sure to what extent. Why the client is affected I have no idea.