You are not logged in.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, June 29th 2020, 11:14am

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

Dear players.

This thread is dedicated to reporting quests with Russian texts in it.

If you encounter a quest that has Russian please submit a message here.

You message should include:

1) Title of the quest
2) Part of the quest that you see in Russian: dialogues, descriptions, goals, messages in chats, etc.
3) Examples if you can.

Your reports will be collected and sent to our localization team.

Thank you for cooperation.

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 3:52pm

russian text......please translat

Магическая буря на арене3-20Магическая буря на арене
Time remaining until end of stage: 1d 20h 17min
Магическая буря, призванная волей богов войны, на время изменила правила сражений на арене.
- Во время боя появляются огненные и ледяные вихри, усиливающие и ослабляющие удары воителей.
- Битвы проходят 1 на 1 до счета в 3 очка.
- Уровневые группы строго разделены. :puke:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jul 14th 2020, 4:04pm)

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 11:42pm

RE: russian text......please translat

Магическая буря на арене3-20Магическая буря на арене
Time remaining until end of stage: 1d 20h 17min
Магическая буря, призванная волей богов войны, на время изменила правила сражений на арене.
- Во время боя появляются огненные и ледяные вихри, усиливающие и ослабляющие удары воителей.
- Битвы проходят 1 на 1 до счета в 3 очка.
- Уровневые группы строго разделены. :puke:

Magical storm, designed by the will of the gods of war, for a time changed the rules of battles in the arena.
- During the battle there are fiery and icy vortexes that amplify and weaken the blows of the warriors.
- Battles are held 1 on 1 before the score of 3 points.
- Level groups are strictly divided.
I'll look that up...

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 9:23pm

Russian text everywhere

Can somebody explain to me why there is Russian text in practically all popups (or alertboxes) ingame, when it was fine (=English) just a few days ago? Also the compass isn't working anymore because it sees to need kyrillic input now. - are we all expected to speak and write Russian now? Did anyone except me notice that? Or has the server been hacked ?

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 10:11pm

@Event_Horizon

There is currently a little bug due to works on the grahical content on all EU-Servers. Everything should be fixed by tonight though. Thank your for your understanding and patience.

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 12:00pm

there are still russian texts everywhere ..... how much longer? Inability sends greetings :grrrr:
Sequana:I was able to get to know your imiginative handling of the truth years ago