You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 12:38pm

A quark is a type of elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei. An atom contains protons and neutrons.

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 1:00pm

A quark is a type of elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei. An atom contains protons and neutrons.

correct

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 1:04pm

What it mean if coefficient of friction more than 1 ? and is it possible ? ...

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 1:33pm

Wow thats interesting again and let me read much about it, hard in english but in german i understodd about it...

In general YES it is possible that friction force is 1+... friction force can be 0 - infinity ingeneral.

If its > 1 it means that friction is higher force then normal force, which is possible with some materials.

A kind of easy understanding sentences in that topic in my opinion is
"
If something is harder to push than lift; it has a friction coefficient higher than 1."

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 1:35pm

What determines and how strength is measured?

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 1:58pm

strength means strength of materials i thought and i will answer for stress of materials..

there are 6 way of measuring materials strength

1 - Tensile Testing
2 - Compressive Testing
3 - Fatigue Testing
4 - Torsion Testing
5 - Break Testing
6 - Creep Testing

and the unit of stress is Pascal (Pa = kg*m−1*s−2)

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:00pm

Wow thats interesting again and let me read much about it, hard in english but in german i understodd about it...

In general YES it is possible that friction force is 1+... friction force can be 0 - infinity ingeneral.

If its > 1 it means that friction is higher force then normal force, which is possible with some materials.

A kind of easy understanding sentences in that topic in my opinion is
"
If something is harder to push than lift; it has a friction coefficient higher than 1."
absolutely correct :bllll:

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:07pm

Which instrument measures humidity?

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:09pm

moisture meter

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:10pm

strength means strength of materials i thought and i will answer for stress of materials..

there are 6 way of measuring materials strength

1 - Tensile Testing
2 - Compressive Testing
3 - Fatigue Testing
4 - Torsion Testing
5 - Break Testing
6 - Creep Testing

and the unit of stress is Pascal (Pa = kg*m−1*s−2)
Correct

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:11pm

moisture meter

oh wow i wanted to get "Hygrometer" but i forgot to write "humidity of air" so now
yes, your answer is correct

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:40pm

What is a superfluid?

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:46pm

Superfluidity is the characteristic property of a fluid with zero viscosity which therefore flows without any loss of kinetic energy.

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 2:53pm

Superfluidity is the characteristic property of a fluid with zero viscosity which therefore flows without any loss of kinetic energy.

Correct, a superfluid is a fluid which bears superfluidity, usually at very low temperatures :clap: If you look on youtube, a superfluid actually climbs over walls of glassware, which is pretty cool :)

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 3:10pm

What is Newton's law - Law of inertia

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 3:13pm

It was asked before

If there is no net force on an object, then its velocity is constant. Either the object is at rest (if its velocity is equal to zero), or it moves with constant speed in a single direction.

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 3:30pm

It was asked before

If there is no net force on an object, then its velocity is constant. Either the object is at rest (if its velocity is equal to zero), or it moves with constant speed in a single direction.
Correct

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 3:42pm

The shape of our milky way galaxy is... ?

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 3:51pm

The shape of our milky way galaxy is... ?
spirale shape

Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 3:52pm

Our Milky Way Galaxy is a spiral galaxy.