You are not logged in.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, June 29th 2020, 11:15am

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Dear players,

We already have a thread for untranslated Russian text you may encounter and a thread for library articles that need to be updated. However, there are still many things that may be incorrect/incomplete out there, for example, misspelled words, incorrect or missing information in descriptions or names or articles, which don't fall under any of the above mentioned threads.

This is why I am creating this third thread. Should you encounter any mistakes, please submit them in a comment under this thread and we will do our best to fix them.

Your comment should include:
  1. Title of the quest/item/library article/etc;
  2. A link to the item/article/etc, if possible;
  3. What is the mistake?
Thank you for your collaboration.

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 5:24pm

Compas is not working. It just shows Things like "Loc_10" instead of locations. NPCs and Monsters don't work at all

Thursday, August 13th 2020, 7:14am

cant complete quest

secrets of the past and future
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35633

i did the quest scattered necklace and have luan ammy no use cant hand in quest

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 9:37am

Compass not functioning

The compass is not functioning
UltimateGameman has attached the following file:
  • Compass.JPG (52.57 kB - 6 times downloaded - latest: Sep 25th 2020, 9:01pm)

Monday, September 7th 2020, 5:58am

Dusk Luck
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17257
item info: ' ... the likelihood of successful collection and receipt of additional resources is reduced ... ' - cannot even pick resource with this debuff on
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Thursday, September 24th 2020, 4:25am

There's a new bug. The game gets delayed on almost everything we want to use/sell on auction/exchange. About 10 minutes ago, I tried selling something on the exchange (centridos, to be specific), I'm clicking on the sell button but it doesn't do anything, no message in chat that states I sold something or earned anything, no change in my money, nothing. I refresh and everything is done, got my money, sold my item and the exchange app is gone.

But I'm not done yet. There's also something wrong with the teleport amulets & scrolls (I'd say with everything that's clickable but it doesn't apply to resources on hunt screen), it doesn't work, there's a huge delay in that. I click maybe 5-6 times and just wait, 10 sec later I'm magically teleported to where I want to be.

Please fix the issue.
I am not those men! I am Salahaddin.