You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:05pm

Lets Take A Poll

Lets all take a Poll on how you think the game is doing? game always lagging and events suck. you take all the PayPallers money and obviously dont use it for the game, then not only that you screw players over so you hope that they pay more and more. Think its time for you to change things in this game! :grrrr:

[Post Edited]
NOTE:
While there may be frustrations, please follow the forum rules to discuss your views. You may find them here:

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=169
https://warofdragons.com/info/info/index…j=cat&id=170#12

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Oct 26th 2020, 10:30pm) with the following reason: Please share your opinions in a manner which complies with forum rules.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:11pm

Please note that this year's Faeo World Birthday Celebration will start a bit later - on 25 October.

It's the 26th now... Y'all clowning

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:12pm

Or do you mean 2021? :music:

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:12pm

They dont know what they hell they talking about let alone doing

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:13pm

+ bad, we can start a thread with issues

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:17pm

Well hopefully enough players will agree before they close this because they think im oh so evil :P

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:37pm

im low lvl and a nobody compared to u guys but gotta agree lol

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:43pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-e7w3oY5JQ&feature=youtu.be

watch this video to understand one of the bugs i have. fast internet fast computer

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:44pm

++

Only thing missing now is Hakan chiming in when we all know he shouldn't speak with his mouth full, of what, i'm sure we can all guess :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Monday, October 26th 2020, 8:38pm

++ lag ++ lag ++ lag ++ we pay Money and Admins dont Work we have the year 2020 the server have 1980 X( :cursing: :wacko:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, October 26th 2020, 8:47pm

You know, all this time we just kept giving admin(s) shi...tzu, a shih tzu, yeah... for everything but I think the problem is on corporate level. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not business genius, all I can say is it's as much effort as they're paid. Let's break this down step by step:

Admin, or as we all know what they are: the basic worker in this subcompany called my.com which belongs to the big boys, mail.ru, and exists for the sole reason of international diplomacy and politics. Their duty is simple, orders will come from above, the game and its events will change as time passes, they will make sure it's more and more like how things are in RU servers, for example: Magic Storm events (yeah the magic storm events some of the players wanted sooooooooo much and didn't see how it would screw the game up for everyone, then just left the game completely and now don't play at all lol), Meridian Vaults being completely screwed up, trade fairs being split into two (warrior's and hunter's)... they will not touch certain players, they will do favours for some others (you don't like a player having a name you want? Don't worry, they can change it for you!), and the rest will have the same old "you're a pleb, act like a pleb" treatment. They can't do anything about it, they can't change it, they can't take a single bit of initiative, why? Because problems on a corporate level, low wage, instable job (you stay here for max. 2-3 years and go away, someone replaces you. Same as what happened to lososerg and threepwood [best duo of all time imho], then lisad, now uhhh tceba? Yeah, as Goldberg used to say: you're next)

The game is always lagging, we're having some spikes from time to time, game staggers and some stuff that never happened before (like everything disappearing from hunt screen), to be honest, why should they care? This is like having a job just to fill your CV to say you had some experience as a leader, so you know how to organize and work in a team just to get the job. Why should they even care? Would you care? I sure as hell wouldn't.

About the paypaller situation, no way for me to explain in another way, so think of it like this: You're a manager at McBurgerWendy's, an imaginary fast food company that is selling... fried chicken. You get money from people for the service you're giving them. Do you get the 100% of the money? No. Do you get maybe 10% of it? Nope. You probably get paid in a month less than 1% of what the head of the company makes every month, hell, maybe even every day. I'm sure you all knew it, but someone had to address the elephant in the room, and no I'm not talking about sith this time. Just because admin is handling the cash register doesn't mean he's sitting on your or anyone else's money, it just means he/she's not in the slightest bit different than any one of us.

Now, enter Arrows of Qaza: Admin Edition.

1) They have lost all their power in the last 4-5 years, it's obvious we have fading admin, they stopped even trying to communicate with players, now they're just hiding and letting other players take care of players. Be it players having forum mods, be it players having extended power and reach, not just in this server, but also in others.

2) The events have been put on a bandwaggon, before, and I mean during the times people were talking "wth did you do to this game, trade fair was random, not every month, you're killing the game boo hoo" you didn't even know what was next, now you know, make a wheel of fortune with the following names and you get one of them:
-Magic Storm in Temple
-Magic Storm on Plateau
-Magic Storm in Chaotic
-Magic Storm in Tallaar's
-Magic Storm in Arena
-Magic Storm of Magic Storm, where double magic storm means there's nothing, so no event.

and valuable chests, magic moulds, luck glow, two trade fairs and one exotic fair sprinkled in between during the course of a month. Rinse and repeat every month on an endless cycle.

3) There's no more communication. When I have a problem with someone who quote represents unquote you, who will I go to? Them again? Oh there is support which I can send a ticket to and they will... do what exactly? I'm almost sure those tickets don't come to you, admin, or whoever is reading, or not reading, I don't even know anymore.

4) Why has it become a place of constant grind and a simulation of real life greed? Sure, 14 years ago when IT Territory designed this game that wasn't the goal, as with all games, it was just a game, for fun, for people to come back from work, kill some monsters, get some gold, fight each other and go to sleep. As the MOBAs and other competitive games rose to the top, this one also aimed to be one of them, hell there was even a MOBA battlefield called dungeons of something, now there's past battlefields and all, everyone's in that constant grind to be in the top 10/5/3 or just to be #1 all the time to be able to get... nothing? All the time people have to grind more and more and more, it was a place where we met people we had no chance of meeting irl because of different backgrounds (rich, poor, wealthy, middle-lower class etc.), different ages (ranging from 12 to 60 or even higher), different genders (attack helicopters, transformers and many more), and most importantly: different places. A guy living in Melbourne can talk to me, someone living in Kocaeli, or a girl living in Istanbul can find another one from Cape Town and be friends, you can play from New York and do an instance with your buddies from Hamburg, London, Nice, Genoa, Bern wherever. And I'm not saying ah boo hoo this game had meaning before let's all be friends and fill the world with love, all I'm saying is it's all just something at the side now, what matters is being a better player, getting your achievements, reputations and your armor to max level and crush anyone who dares to mess with you. Why? Why is it that what matters is stepping on other people's shoulders to be top dog where before, long before all it mattered was getting your 8 other friends and forming a CC team to go fight humans/mags and just have fun?

5) Why can't I just hunt in peace? Hunting in level 6 was like: oh hey look, orc skeletons, let me just attack and kill, easy, no need to overthink and try to sync my hand moves in order to press 5-6 different buttons to just drink some pots, use my glaze, hit, then use a scroll to pre-empt the monster's ability to regenerate by hitting me which will eventually pop in the upcoming 40 seconds I'm going to kill this monster, then again in the meanwhile I'll probably need to use 2-3 different mana arrows to not lose my glaze because it has ANOTHER skill which complicates things even further, oh and some other monster might join which I, once again, might have to use the mana arrow on and after 2-3 hits go to block, hit, let it take the retri effect back and hit off block again to kill it, then continue trying to kill this absolute abomination of a monster I'm originally trying to kill. Why is there no such thing like, and hear me out on this, when you attack, it doesn't have any skill that will make things hard, by making you hit yourself and stack on top of each other so when it's 6 of those you just die, and when you attack them you can kill them in about 10-15 sec with ease, no need to use any elixir other than power. What do you mean ther was before? What do you mean zarlogs were like that? Oh so back in the day when level 17 was max level, these monsters were like how I said, but then they just changed them to... literally unkillable under 10 seconds and unprofittable? Well that doesn't sound so nice.

6) Too many rules, too few players. I said this before, nobody gave a flying f, now I see that's how things are going. Why wasn't there a general pardon to all players who were jailed for petty rule breaks? Guy sends his multi a gift, 50 golds, he powerlevels, so what? Remove the freaking rule, I can't go on by myself in low levels, so let me just play a few characters, join the same fight from the same computer, even do same instances together with... myself as a team and after a while let me just go with one to the point where I will not even need to play the other one and I can start to help others myself, but don't enforce this with a rule. Don't tell me I can't join my friend's, my brother's, my cousin's, my transgender dwarf uncle's character, don't tell me I can't go over x amount of gold worth of unbalanced trade with any player, don't tell me I can't tell people to "come 1v1 at this place/battlefield without effects, without nothing if you're man enough" don't tell me any of this bullsh just don't. Remove all of this, remove the "can't attack below level 11 m8, get rekt" remove all that, just give me raw, unadulterated experience of playing this game without feeling the rules breathing down on my neck, just waiting for my next move to tackle me down and eventually get me in jail for doing nothing but using whatever I have at my disposal. Yes I get it, yes bot using bad, yes buying-selling accounts bad, yes some stuff which has to be in game to protect your way of earning money, yes I get it. But other than that, just get it off of me, I'm here to have fun, not to think twice before giving an item to some other guy for cheaper than usual.

These will not change anything but there it is, my 2 or let's call it 20 cents since it's that long, had to get it off my chest. Do whatever you want with this post, I don't care anymore. I'm completely fed up with how things are going.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, October 26th 2020, 8:52pm

Oh hey I was going through comments and guess what I see, again, the usual trash bin talking trash again, though his roast game is as weak as his character in this game (and in real life) lol, isn't it about time you go feed your cat, sithy boy? Since it's the only friend you ever will have in this life. Though knowing you, I know you will make him run away as well lol.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 9:57pm

There are bugs in Mystique rep., I have 2150 points, for 2010, 2020, 2030 and 2150 points I used resources for 2510 to 3000 points 4 times:

Bring Kari 200 cacholong dust and celestine dust, 20 collected succuleaf and down petal, and also 50 agate ink and gray magic ink.

Removed: Cacholong Dust 200 pcs, Celestine Dust 200 pcs, Collected Succuleaf 20 pcs, Collected Downpetal 20 pcs, Magical Agate Ink 50 pcs, Magical Grey Ink 50 pcs.
Removed: Verdelite Dust 200 pcs, Icestone Dust 200 pcs, Collected Spiceflower 20 pcs, Collected Daffodil 20 pcs, Magical Brass Ink 50 pcs, Magical Olive Ink 50 pcs.

Please resolve this issue.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 10:49pm

This thread will remain open for now to discuss views, but please ensure you comply with the forum rules when doing so. If not, the thread will be closed.