You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:25pm

Meridian Vaults

We high lvl demand you admins remove times for vaults, you suck everything fun out of game admins! Either that or allow us to make red badge with sparks!! because at this rate itll take years

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:26pm

+1

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:27pm

++

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:27pm

hell yeah

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:30pm

Yeah, that'd be nice. Please remove the limitations and make it so that we can que whenever we want, and I mean whenever. Not just Saturday, but every day in the week.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:34pm

+1

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 7:47pm

+1

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 8:44pm

Agree!! Lets go make it happen!!!

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 11:04am

Who will stay in q all days long waiting in case of 7 others q?

we can't see anymore how many people are in Q --> I don't Q, can't waste time on a pc waiting in case of

At least with hours, people who want Q, do it at same time.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 12:02pm

Nobody's telling you to q and wait, Dahna. What you're saying is the EXACT SAME of what I and others are saying. We just want to be able to do whenever we want, not just the times they give us. If we start doing once, we can go on until everyone's bored or out of free time/gold, but in this way we can do max. 8 times in a day, and not everyone is free at 10:45 or 23:30. You tell me, which one is better? Being able to go 8 times in a row in the span of 4-5 hours or 8 times during whole day? And if you want to do it so much at those times, you could q up whenever they did, but when I check the completed battlefields, I don't see your name in those battlefields.

"And you, why didn't you do it?" you're going to ask. Simple: I didn't have time and I couldn't spare to q in those 15 minutes, but you know what would be better for you and me both? If they removed the timetables and made sure we can que whenever we wanted. :)
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, October 30th 2020, 4:26am

would be fun ++