You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 2:35am

Just a little reminder for people who were provoked and want to retailate

Here's how the attack rule works in 2020: if you were provoked by a lower level you can, in theory, retailate in his own land. But please don't do that, because that player will still complain to guards hoping you didn't take the proof or again hoping guards will interpret the rules in his favour.
Then if you were provoked just don't do that

Here's a summary of the so called attack rule in 2020

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 9:52am

:drink: thank you for the summary. Now we know what happened to you...
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 8:05pm

Dear Player,

In your case, all the evidences are clear enough. Unfortunately, we cannot talk about the content of cases in public. If you have any other question, please feel free to contact with me.

Best Regards,

- Clamatis -, The Head Guard!
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 10:38pm

Sure i can, maybe,like the last time, i will be released after 2 days of unfair ban+ all the time i wasted talking with you guys instead of 3 days normal ban?

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 9:56pm

@ - Clamatis -

Quoted

Examples of provocation/hostile actions (negative effects resulting from seasonal and other events are excluded):
Insults. For example, insulting messages/a gift with an insult just before the attack and directly on given location.
Use of negative effects. For example, any "Curse of the Sickly Hex", the use of the "Prisoner's Ball and Chain", throwing summons etc.
Direct attacks.
Intentional looting. (excluded: Event monsters and bosses)

What's bad about attack rule - it says direct attack is a provocation, but when low levels raid human lands and high level humans attack them - guards don't consider it a provocation, and when low levels hex them on magmar lands guards consider only hex a provocation and let them exe low. Happened to me once already. I was raiding, lv 18 attacked me, then he came to mag lands and I hexed him, and then he exe me on mag lands, and guards said I provoked him with hex.

You should fix the attack rule, and add paragraph >> "Negative effects you get while raiding enemy land are not considered as provocation" or consider attacks a provocation as it says in the rule, because low levels can't kill high levels, and the only way low levels can retaliate when attacked by a high level - is a negative effect.