You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 16th 2021, 6:08pm

Limits

I was thinking, we are limitted in mobs hunting to a defined number per day, shouldnt there be a restriction on the number of the killed characters on a raid and not only. Dont get me wrong, I dont care how many times MightyWarlord, or any other mighty one will kill me, but its getting annoying, and its annoying for many other players too. I dont understand also what fun is for Mighty and others like him, to attack and really dont have a fight, because ppl just dont have time to waste or have other things in mind to do in the game that day.

So, I suggest to be put a restriction on the total number of the kills, regardless the level, on oposite+own race characters on raid + exe orders (I dont say players, as he cant kill the player itself lol), one can have per day. The same as we have restriction on the number of killed mobs.

At the end, there are so many pvp instances, pvp events and plato events where you can get scalps as many as you can.
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Monday, August 16th 2021, 6:25pm

one more mightywarlod topic like draconia or chowmeins

i agree with you we need a solution

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

nobody cares especially admins xDDDDD

Monday, August 16th 2021, 7:28pm

As I know there is a such limit already.

Monday, August 16th 2021, 8:45pm

Limit regardless the level? I didnt see where this is written? could you tell me please?
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Tuesday, August 17th 2021, 3:02am

Seriously I wanted to go on a rant about how this is dumb, how game made you people softer and softer as the time passed and just because you don't have any hunger inside you (haha, talking about being ambitious in a game lmao what a guy) those who do should be... punished? As if the game isn't punishing enough? Like limiting the number of scalps you can get from someone in a day, like just because you play the game you have to keep playing otherwise you are going to lose everything.

BUT

but instead I'm going to post this:

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, August 17th 2021, 8:46am

Limit regardless the level? I didnt see where this is written? could you tell me please?
Well, it is a game mechanic - if you attack a member of opposite race 3 or more levels lower than yours, you won't get nor scalps, nor exe skill, nor anything. Also what? If smn is raiding and 20lvl will kill him, he can't attack raiding player one more time? Sounds like easy raiding until I will kill everyone xD
Just say it :p Augment attack rules up to level 18.

Wednesday, August 18th 2021, 4:05am

Limits in a war game?
old days when people still played this game like the war game it suppose to be and it wasn't considered breaking a contridicking rule

Wednesday, August 18th 2021, 4:12am

i ment say i miss old days

Wednesday, August 18th 2021, 7:08am

Hello

No limits, killing every active player. Faster server will shut down
:woody: . 10 second fight - you call it a fight :clap: ? There used to be a different game mechanic and there were fewer bloles.

Pozdrawiam :P