You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 17th 2023, 12:57pm

clan missions

Please fix clan missions. It's not working properly since the update 10-11 may. It doesn't calculate the mission time correctly, and today I couldn't even download the mission.

https://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=5758

Saturday, June 17th 2023, 1:11pm

I put a post in the "broken stuff" thread about this earlier too.

As you say, timer broke a few weeks back & now the quest doesn't reset.

I got no answer last time so I doubt we'll get an answer this time either - just have to hope they fix it "stealthily" in a similar way to how they broke it :lol:
:smoke:

Monday, June 19th 2023, 6:51am

@Yippeekiay, thx.

Maybe now the task will be more visible

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 11:47am

Someone fix it?

One mission lasts 1 day + 3 days and sometimes 7 days.

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 12:48am

It is confusing. I have seen it go in the last hour before reset back to 3 days at 0000 then reset at 0100
I'll look that up...

Friday, August 4th 2023, 9:39am

still not working properly

instead of 3 days, the clan mission lasts 1 day + 3 days

(it's better because there are no repeated + 3 days - but it's still bad)

Saturday, August 5th 2023, 5:52am

Ours are repeated every 3 days as usual, but the timers are still wrong so don't correspond with the ACTUAL quest reset.

Saturday, August 12th 2023, 9:59pm

Interesting.. I reported about it directly to the HG few weeks ago and seems like it does work. In a meantime I noticed the problem again.
Have you tried to report it? Considering that not every post will get a response from the right people, I think it's better to talk to a guard member or mentor via DM.

:yes:

Sunday, August 13th 2023, 10:37am

Hello,

It has been reported to the Admin team and hopefully there will be a fix soon. Thank you for your patience.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Monday, August 14th 2023, 4:51pm

Clan missions (oracle) for all clans have been reset. If anyone still is having issues with clan missions, they should make screenshot and send a detailed description of the problem to support. Thank you :rose:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, August 15th 2023, 10:25am

Timer STILL broken. I have just taken a NEW quest today (about an hour ago as confirmed by chat log below).
The timer says 13hr 37min left (as below) when it should say 2d 13hr 37min left.

Oracle quest (Clan chief can take quest 16 August 2023) 13h 37min remaining

09:19 Removed: Quicksilver 200 pcs You completed Oracle quest Quicksilver and earned 25 Energy for the clan. Received: Clan Support Token 25 pcs

No screenshot needed for that as it's plain as day!

Tuesday, August 15th 2023, 10:32am

Oh yes - and the date on the quest timer should also say 18th August but that is broken too as it's obviously tied to the timer. :wall:

After the reset in the morning it will change to a 3d timer even though there should only be 2 days left as the quest itself WILL be renewed in 2 days - 3 days from NOW - 2 days after TOMORROWS'' reset - like this error has been constantly doing since I first flagged it up a couple of months ago

:lol: