You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:04pm

Terrible connection!!!

Good Day Admins.

Kindly check the server/s please. Game connection is extremely terrible the last 40 minutes. I am using game client. Im doing Wild Zorbs event and have died 2x and ruined my gear w/o even getting to hit more than 1x. The lag is very bad and it does not respond at all when i take my turn to hit. This forums page even took 2 attempts to load.

This is not a good gaming experience, especially to players like me who spend real money on this game.

Kindly have this rectified asap. Or do inform the players if the server promptly if there is something wrong with the server so we can choose not to play for the moment rather than ruin our stuffs senselessly. The christmas gmik is good and all, but an at least satisfactory gaming experience is what we deserve more than anything else.

Thanks.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 6:00am

good day admins.

it's been nearly 12 hours now and still no improvement with the connection with the game server using the game client. i hope your planned will server maintenance will actually fixe the problem rather than just put gameplay to a halt for 15 minutes. others have been experiencing serious lag and intermittence using game client, and we all live in different parts of the world. In my case, since i reported last night, Response time ranges from 2000 - 5000 ms. its got to be the game server.

thanks.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 10:55am

There is no connectivity problem with our server. Please check your own connection.

H20  toff [20] 

Intermediate

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 8:36pm

Cross, i never complain since i played this game about lag, but defenitly there is something wrong since snow is introduced.