You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Monday, October 23rd 2023, 4:14pm

Someone forgot October Seasonal Event?

Besides Anniversary event not being activated.
I would appreciate know when October seasonal event gonna start.... since The Sound of Liche Coins (November 2) :smile:
Even it starts today, we gonna have rewards section of October event during November event, and that sounds pretty funny :drink:
I wish admin can have some care for events that doesn't make them gain real money too, thank you very much for your attention.
Regards
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, October 23rd 2023, 4:21pm

And not speaking about the lag spikes these days the game is having :pain:
Maybe you are trying to activate a lot of events in the same time_ :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, October 23rd 2023, 4:29pm

Oh stepbro, im stuck .... in a fight ! :lol:
https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…0&page=0&stat=0
Please help me get unstuck :sarcastic:

Monday, October 23rd 2023, 4:42pm

Anniversary Event: This will come in due course. Just stay tuned with the news.

October Season Event: This is timed to coincide with halloween. Last year, the event started on 24th October and the reward shop opened on 31st October.

Lag situation: Issues have been reported and are being worked on at the moment.

Tuesday, October 24th 2023, 8:24pm

wenigstens eine Antwort , wenn auch inhaltlich nix neues .

Wednesday, October 25th 2023, 11:00am

Still nothing... :grr:

No anniversary event, no october event, GAME STILL STACK, FREEZE, and hardly load, we cannot play it normaly !!

:puke: :no: :no:

Wednesday, October 25th 2023, 11:02am

The events will likely occur after the server resumes its normal performance.