You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 8:22am

Forum Ban

Quoted from "Cross Knight"

Dear - Killzone -,

You have received an infraction at Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum.

Reason: Spam
-------
Spam in Admin section - There is no need to comment any posts in here, to give any reasons why or why not a name could be offensive or to defend your name. You also don't need to repeat names that have already been put in here or to say whether you agree or disagree. Any such comments will be deleted and might lead to a forum ban.
-------

This infraction is worth 6 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]35025[/post]

Quoted

Quoted from "Dookz;35014"

In what way is Fireflower a bad name? :lol:

All the best,
Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum

I started off with a 2month ban for spam:

Then it must have been cut to a day:

And now 6 infraction points... is this not a little harsh for spam?, yes i was wrong for the spam and i am sorry but come on! :-)
Mentor Help Site - https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 8:27am

Hi,

You didn't get a 2 month forum ban. Your infraction (if you keep just that one) will expire in 2 month. 6 infraction points lead to a one day forum ban to make you aware of how important the rules are. And when you read the Guidelines for the Game Administration Forum you can see that its not allowed to post unnecessary comments here.

Thank you for understanding!
Yvil :rose:

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 11:06am

Oh ok i got confused then... thanks for clearing that up for me and i am sorry i'm not normally that careless in my posting :-)
Mentor Help Site - https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 11:27am

No problem. Usually the infractions won´t expire but I just changed that a week ago as I believe that player can learn from their mistakes without being banned from the forum for ever. Maybe that created the confusion.

Thanks for your understanding. :rose:

Yvil