You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 2nd 2011, 1:22am

Dear Admins!i have a very strange problem

What is going on here in the game!
Since i reached lvl11 i have this terrible laggs,i died like hundred times and i spend around 60g for repairing my items,i have laggs soon as i attack monsters or join battles,i lost my Big Killer axe(from fair-36g)with mage rune because of the many times i died from laggs + much more lost, its unbeliavable i mean if u dont want me to play the game or something tell me, but i dont know if that what is happening its on purpose i only know its not my net connection i checked that its server and i heard other ppl that same happend to them.What can u do about it?and i would like some kind of a refund for all the lost money went on repairing things.Also on 23rd i couldn't get the dragon bless and young warrior talisman bless(the one from battle training) so i would like something done about that too...EW rank would be nice:smile: plz help 60g is not little money and lets not talk about psychical dmg its really messing with my nervs being killed like that all over and over again..im lvl11 since 5 days u can only imagine how annoying is that.And i would like to know if someone else has at least similar problems post here...thx

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 1:20am

I found more strange things,when i looked at my professions my recipe for collected belladone was gone and it still is i looked several time and its not there anymore,and i know i learned it before and was making before so i went to the shop to buy a new one(20s) more and when i tried to learn it it said u already know this recipe...i need that recipe coll bella is important to mee.. so this is getting stanger and stranger every day..00:12 You have bought the following items from the shop: Collected Belladonna Recipe 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom!

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 11:45am

We are sorry that you are experiencing lags when playing the game. Since there arfe no problems with the game server, please check your internet connection, make sure you are not running other things on the internet at the same time, check if you have an up to date version of the client, the internet explorer and flash.

With regards to the recipe, please let us know when you last had it and when you found out that it was not there any more so that we can check that issue.

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 5:44pm

16:33 Some of your items have been damaged: Lightweight Knapsack (-1), Wanderer's Belt (-1), Barbarian Pauldrons (-1), Retribution Boots (-1), Barbarian Battle Axe (-1).
16:33 You have sustained a Head injury.
Soon as i took the blessing of warlord and rage i had lagg,first scorp i attacked this happend,it didnt even show the battle it just said i attacked..and there i was dead+injury more money to spend.Now i checked everything its not interent its not my computer(dell inspirion 1520 which is like rolls royce under computers) its the server either its on purpose or u have some kinda of virus so im asking admins to check that out,and i wanna know if humans have the same problem because i heard lot of magmars complaining and dying in battles because of the lagg.
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…92677693&stat=1
ohh and the recipe is taking care off it showed up.